How do I request an EoD preorder refund?

Details and limitations here:

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201862768-Refunds

Never chargeback the money via your bank or payment provider because this will cause problems with your account like an account ban and/or an in-game store ban.

Also, please note that the expansion will bring you much more than just some elite specializations. If you enjoy your current thief character/build/spec you can keep playing that without any limitation through EoD and enjoy all new content. Also, EoD will be required to get future living world content. If that is worth the purchase is completely up-to-you.

I will just continue to play my Elementalist as Tempest because I just like Tempest and Catalyst does not look too interesting to me. But I will surely enjoy the upcoming expansion maps, story, achievements and masteries so my pre-order will stay.

Edited by TheQuickFox.3826
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/28/2021 at 4:01 AM, kanatakamura.7502 said:

I just saw the new thief spec, do I need to open a ticket? 

Here you have some information about refunds: https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201862768-Refunds

Key limits on refunds for Pre-Orders:

• Payment processors and other financial institutions sometimes refuse to honor refund requests after a sufficient period has elapsed the initial transaction and the refund request. Depending on the length of time between pre-order and release, this may prevent refunds in some cases. If you have any questions or concerns regarding refund guidelines specific to your payment method, we recommend that you contact the financial institution associated with your preferred payment method for refund details before purchase.
  • Not all serial code pre-orders will be eligible for a refund. If you’re requesting a refund for a serial code which includes gems (e.g., End of Dragons: Ultimate Edition) and have used the associated gems, you may not be eligible for a refund.
  • You may not be eligible for a refund if you use an account upgrade included with a pre-order (e.g., If you redeem a level 80 boost).

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/30/2021 at 1:36 PM, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

Details and limitations here:

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201862768-Refunds

Never chargeback the money via your bank or payment provider because this will cause problems with your account like an account ban and/or an in-game store ban.

Also, please note that the expansion will bring you much more than just some elite specializations. If you enjoy your current thief character/build/spec you can keep playing that without any limitation through EoD and enjoy all new content. Also, EoD will be required to get future living world content. If that is worth the purchase is completely up-to-you.

I will just continue to play my Elementalist as Tempest because I just like Tempest and Catalyst does not look too interesting to me. But I will surely enjoy the upcoming expansion maps, story, achievements and masteries so my pre-order will stay.

yea I ended up keeping it, willbender bladesworn and cata were really fun, I just deleted my thief since they guted the sustain on IP to force specter and I like to solo group content and I dont play condi. But EOD was great 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, kanatakamura.7502 said:

yea I ended up keeping it, willbender bladesworn and cata were really fun, I just deleted my thief since they guted the sustain on IP to force specter and I like to solo group content and I dont play condi. But EOD was great 

uhm why delete thief will you remake one if expansion 4 elite spec is more to your liking?