PvP is Killing me

I love guild wars since day one but this problem in pvp with toxic players, base sitters and all the rest of the problems this game has. I not sure I will be even bothered to buy the expansion and stop playing, we report in game we report on the forums basically doing anets job for them no wonder they let us. What difference does it make? I have seen no changes what so ever in pvp regarding how they have stopped bots, base sitters, toxic people, many have complained about  the queuing system as well, they say anet reads this forum but from what I can see they read yeah but do they do anything to solve the problems we have been saying for last few years now? Its sad for me as I never wanted to stop playing guild wars as pvp was my favourite part of game but now that is kinda ruined not through the players but by anet actually doing nothing about it what so ever .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FrownyClown.8402 said:

The trick is to blame everyone but yourself and pretend you are playing with children. Even if you lose you win because you are just better than everyone else. 

Don't forget about the tried and true method of coming to the forum to complain about the class you just lost too. Because there is no way they would have beaten you without using such a broken class

Edited by BobbyT.7192
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Gladius The Knight.5024 said:

I love guild wars since day one but this problem in pvp with toxic players, base sitters and all the rest of the problems this game has. I not sure I will be even bothered to buy the expansion and stop playing, we report in game we report on the forums basically doing anets job for them no wonder they let us. What difference does it make? I have seen no changes what so ever in pvp regarding how they have stopped bots, base sitters, toxic people, many have complained about  the queuing system as well, they say anet reads this forum but from what I can see they read yeah but do they do anything to solve the problems we have been saying for last few years now? Its sad for me as I never wanted to stop playing guild wars as pvp was my favourite part of game but now that is kinda ruined not through the players but by anet actually doing nothing about it what so ever .

some of your worries will go away if you just dont look at chat in pvp. and when the guys that afk show up look at it has ok this is just a practice match. trust me you will feel so much better

7 hours ago, FrownyClown.8402 said:

The trick is to blame everyone but yourself and pretend you are playing with children. Even if you lose you win because you are just better than everyone else. 

Actually I blame the matchmaker for putting me in the same game with god/goddess/prince/princess/baron/baroness of the arena 🙂 I clearly don't belong in the game.