Fewer Bots

Keet.3142

Really??? It is great news that something is done about these bots.

My Longtime Friend "Add bot name here" (it is not allowed to post names of suspected bots/cheaters) is still there tho! It is a bot me and my guildies are spamreporting for over 7 years now. xD

He is still running around in sPvP and WvW. Whole Gunnarshold server knows this bot and alot of us have been reporting him. There was even times when alot of the people from the server followed this bot, because he was PPTing with a perfection never seen before... This bot runs to sentrys that are not even spawned and reaches them at the exact second that they spawn... it is really crazy.... People tagged up and followed that bot, so in other words he was leading a Zerg the other day.... it was a big laugh to say the least, but it shows that reporting is useless. So i guess someone banned those bots "per hand". Because the official reporting obviously doesnt work. Which is a shame.

Edited by Sahne.6950

6 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

This is propaganda.

The bot problem is worse than ever right now.

Genuinely there are less bots after the major bot maker for gw2 stopped support and moved focus to FF:XIV, most of the ones now are  teleport bots for farming nodes in PvE or chat spam AHK users as far as i've seen.

Nothing really done on anets part tbh.

Edited by ixon.2496
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Really??? It is great news that something is done about these bots.

My Longtime Friend "Add bot name here" (it is not allowed to post names of suspected bots/cheaters) is still there tho! It is a bot me and my guildies are spamreporting for over 7 years now. xD

He is still running around in sPvP and WvW. Whole Gunnarshold server knows this bot and alot of us have been reporting him. There was even times when alot of the people from the server followed this bot, because he was PPTing with a perfection never seen before... This bot runs to sentrys that are not even spawned and reaches them at the exact second that they spawn... it is really crazy.... People tagged up and followed that bot, so in other words he was leading a Zerg the other day.... it was a big laugh to say the least, but it shows that reporting is useless. So i guess someone banned those bots "per hand". Because the official reporting obviously doesnt work. Which is a shame.

yeah, but look at their matches played, they're not sitting at 1k, pretty normal number of games

1 minute ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

yeah, but look at their matches played, they're not sitting at 1k, pretty normal number of games

i dont really understand what your saying sorry. This bot is WAYYYY over 1k games played... and he spends most of the day in WvW. only primetime he changes to pvp, i guess because he gets farmed to hard on primetimeWvW.

1 hour ago, Sahne.6950 said:

i dont really understand what your saying sorry. This bot is WAYYYY over 1k games played... and he spends most of the day in WvW. only primetime he changes to pvp, i guess because he gets farmed to hard on primetimeWvW.

i had 13 bot accounts in my friendlist, only 3 of them are working, with 1k+ matches, the other ones are either gone or playing human level of matches