Elonian Caffenated Thief Skritt

<> Theres 5 locations in a map which may have the chest (check wiki for locations)

<> You have to visit all places and see if the chest is there

<> Hope no one has opened the chest now or very recently, say in map to put a tag if they find the skritt

<> If opened, wait 10mins for it to respawn, if you checked all locations and didnt find it, wait for few mins and check again or goto diff map.

• Like 2

What I did is pick a spot or 2 and check them out each day. If you see the chest... ask for help. The skritt getting away is not fun. I was normally able to switch to a second character in and get credit for the skritt afterwards. (I was working on all the elites... someday I might use them....)

So this tip might be completely off but this was my trail of thought and worked for me on first try. I only bothered with Crystal Oasis because it was the map that felt the easiest to get around. So I picked a spot from wiki which I thought has the least traffic so it has the best possibility noone opened the chest. So I picked the location in Destiny's Gorge and voila, the chest was there. Luck? Most likely. 

You can also park multiple characters at multiple locations and if there is a tag on the map, try to get them into same instance.

Btw when you find the chest put a tag on, announce it and wait so more people come and help. It will be easier to kill it since she runs fast and transforms you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thing to note: for thr achievement related to the class specific weapon collections it only requires you to loot the interactable food which the skrit leaves behind.

You don't actually have to participate in beating the event. 

This also means that you can log to a different character and loot the food on them if you manage to get on the same map. Depending on how fast you can log through characters, load into maps and get to the skrits final location, you can get 2-3 achievement steps done per defeated skrit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1