How has outnumbered impacted defenders?

TheGrimm.5624

Do you still stay and fight while outnumbered?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. If you used to defend objectives while outnumbered, do you still do so?

• Yes I defended before with the extra incentive and still do without it.
    • Depends on the tier of the objective.
    • Depends on the defenses in place.
    • Depends on if I expect a defense response.
    • No, if I don't get backup I assume its lost and move on.

On 2/25/2022 at 12:31 PM, Sinester.3572 said:

To put a point in here, about this outnumber discuss, tell me how you fight us when we only let you have 4 camps an spawn kill =D, show that spirit of fighting, i would like to see. This image show exactly why you should not play against a outnumber force this will happen, the more you fight the more we like those bags. 

The outnumber buff really needs some kind of more appealing buff.

https://imgur.com/5YNZJVl

https://imgur.com/phzlWcI

IF you see the outnumber buff, go roam , go pvp, go pve, dont bother. Come back later, or start a guild run to get numbers. Outnumber buff should be way more strong, or more beneficial, otherwise, there is no point. 

My point is merge the servers too many servers for the current population, new wvw system maybe will fix that.

I admit, I like to try and fight outnumbered. It makes me think, how can a smaller side fight smarter. How do we take against a larger side. How do we make more chase less. But the odds are less versus more will fail. But now it just punishes sides that fail to win. So again, if its becoming a rally call to just leave, remove it completely. We were so worried about piphunters we lost sight of people trying. Get rid of the buff so it doesn't mean exit the map.