Kasmeer and Joon

Ashantara.8731

On 3/1/2022 at 5:06 AM, NorthernRedStar.3054 said:

I, for one, took the "Take a seat, young Skywalker!" -route like a man.

Oh, there was an option not to? :classic_ohmy: Well, on my next playthrough then. 😉

Edit: We were referring to different story missions - my bad!

Edited by Ashantara.8731

On 3/2/2022 at 2:16 PM, The Greyhawk.9107 said:

Do you folks start posting before you've finished the story?  Can't say I understand that.

Do you not see when this was posted? Sometimes, people have fun speculating. :classic_rolleyes:

But yes, you're right: nothing else in that regard was suggested later on. Shame. 😉

9 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Do you not see when this was posted? Sometimes, people have fun speculating. :classic_rolleyes:

But yes, you're right: nothing else in that regard was suggested later on. Shame. 😉

Yes you posted this the same day the Expack came out, after it had gone live. 

Why is it a shame though?

Being honest i don't mind Marjory and Kasmeer.  Joon, on the other hand needs a Screwdriver issued into her skull Most. unlikable. character. Ever.

Asks  for a dragon expert gets more than one dragon expert. Than when those experts tell he that her plan wont work she throws a massive temper tantum and tries to kill you than Does not even say she is sorry. And to make matters worse were given no option but to forgive her. I kept hoping in the final assault she would be Impailed by a void Vinetooth I hope we never see her Smug Arrogant face ever again

Edited by dusanyu.4057
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Last I checked Joon was married with children and Kasmeer ... go finish the story. People not being assholes to each other, especially if they're literally diplomats, isn't "chemistry". Anet really seemed to do what they can with the game engine to add facial expressions and body poses throughout the expansion (even in some parts where you'd have to zoom in yourself).

On 3/12/2022 at 10:44 AM, dusanyu.4057 said:

Does not even say she is sorry.

Nope. Instead she continued her tantrum in a more passive-aggressive fashion.

I loved the commander's voice line "Do you even know who I am?" and hated the silence with Joon.

She should count her blessings for being able to live, let alone walk upright, after throwing a wrench at Taimi. While the commander makes a notable attempt at being more diplomatic these days forgiveness is usually not really in their repertoire.

Yao is also terrible. Sure, be angry at Mai (who at the time is our prisoner) but what did we ever do to you buddy? And we've never witnessed Yao doing anything important but we sure heard about it.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Desh.7028 said:

Last I checked Joon was married with children and Kasmeer ... go finish the story. People not being assholes to each other, especially if they're literally diplomats, isn't "chemistry". Anet really seemed to do what they can with the game engine to add facial expressions and body poses throughout the expansion (even in some parts where you'd have to zoom in yourself).

Nope. Instead she continued her tantrum in a more passive-aggressive fashion.

I loved the commander's voice line "Do you even know who I am?" and hated the silence with Joon.

She should count her blessings for being able to live, let alone walk upright, after throwing a wrench at Taimi. While the commander makes a notable attempt at being more diplomatic these days forgiveness is usually not really in their repertoire.

Yao is also terrible. Sure, be angry at Mai (who at the time is our prisoner) but what did we ever do to you buddy? And we've never witnessed Yao doing anything important but we sure heard about it.

Couldn't help the cynical laugh at reading how Yao's gw2wiki page is written: "....is a mostly friendly agender engineer...".  Mostly friendly my kitten. Yao is probably the character I dislike the most, though Joon is a very close second.  Yao reminds me of co-workers at previous jobs that were incredibly insufferable and in some cases outright bullies.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1