Tracing the Tapestry Collection - Bugged?

1 hour ago, Xion.5694 said:

Yep, but it was before starting the collection (few days apart and not more than 5 times)

Well if it was before starting collection it means nothing then 😞

Still we need confirmation if there is at least one person who fished up an item in NOT first try AFTER starting collection (to check if an item is not guaranteed drop). Till now - noone, no proof.

At the moment it looks like you got it in first try or you never get it.

Edited by banshee.9328

I've tried six eight fifteen times so far, changing characters each time. If it's not bugged then what are the odds of getting it?

If there is a low chance of getting it, why exactly? None of the other pieces seem to be this difficult to obtain.

Edited by Vidit.7108
updated number of attempts

On 3/10/2022 at 9:56 AM, Mei.9057 said:

I opened a ticket because i got the same problem, but the support wasn't really helpful.

They sent me the wiki article for the house of heltzer achievment and after that they said its not a guaranteed but a random drop.

So i think they don't even know it's a bug. (hoping they take note of this because i linked this article)

The odd thing is, they tell users to reference a place that is maintained by users.  Just to make it easier for them to understand there is a bug, I edited the main article to mention there is a bug with it.   Maybe it'll help escalate it.  

• Thanks 3

Same. Can't say for sure whether I fished at that specific before getting the achievement. But tried 2 toons an got 10-15 failed attempts. The fishing spot first didn't disappear instantly. But on later attempts it always vanished after the first try, pulling some seaweed out of the water.

Has anyone tried not fishing with bait (sardines)? I also had food active.