Virtuoso is fun.. but it didnt go all the way. Get rid of phantasms too!

Artyport.2084

Replace them with phantasmal armor that had damage reduction and different effects

All reduce damage: x percent/ or gain x toughness.

Sword-Armor of empathy: when you are hit send out a blade

Focus: Inspiring armor: shine brightly granting allies boons.

Pistol: illusionary armory: unleash a barrage of illusionary missles

Torch: shimmering armor: shine brightly burning in an area and providing might to allies

Staff: enchanted armor: block incoming attacks sending out waves of conditions for each attack blocked

Greatsword: beserker armor: spin around unleashing waves of blades at foes

all traits that would effect phantasm would effect you when applying phantasmal armor.

get rid of bottom trait line and add:

trait one: gain power while with phantamal armor.

trait two: when the armor leaves heal for x percent.

trait three: you can now target an ally to apply phantasmal armor to.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Artyport.2084 said:

Replace them with phantasmal armor that had damage reduction and different effects

All reduce damage: x percent/ or gain x toughness.

Sword-Armor of empathy: when you are hit send out a blade

Focus: Inspiring armor: shine brightly granting allies boons.

Pistol: illusionary armory: unleash a barrage of illusionary missles

Torch: shimmering armor: shine brightly burning in an area and providing might to allies

Staff: enchanted armor: block incoming attacks sending out waves of conditions for each attack blocked

Greatsword: beserker armor: spin around unleashing waves of blades at foes

all traits that would effect phantasm would effect you when applying phantasmal armor.

get rid of bottom trait line and add:

trait one: gain power while with phantamal armor.

trait two: when the armor leaves heal for x percent.

trait three: you can now target an ally to apply phantasmal armor to.

I don't use phantasms on Virtuoso except weapon skills so I wouldn't be against this even if I think your trolling a bit.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Mell.4873 said:

I don't use phantasms on Virtuoso except weapon skills so I wouldn't be against this even if I think your trolling a bit.

Yea you dont use one of your hardest hitting single target skilks...as well as being able to generate more blades...making remarks about mesmers...big yikes...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Mell.4873 said:

im not trolling. 
i think it would add some interesting gameplay the virtuoso is missing.

in gw1 mesmer was the denail class and my favorite skill was empathy every time they hit you they took big damage so it forced the other player to chose if it was worth it to hit you.

1 minute ago, Artyport.2084 said:

im not trolling. 
i think it would add some interesting gameplay the virtuoso is missing.

in gw1 mesmer was the denail class and my favorite skill was empathy every time they hit you they took big damage so it forced the other player to chose if it was worth it to hit you.

Oh okay my mistake then I'm in full support, I guess I'm a bit jaded by all negativity on this forum.

1 hour ago, Nephalem.8921 said:

Thats a good way of killing it in pve. They are your hardest hitting skills. replacing them with dmg reduction kills the damage.

well they don't just provide damage reduction there is also things that the armor allows thr mesmer to do.

these skills would still be hard hitting but the armor would provide sone defense since we lost our clones

1 minute ago, Artyport.2084 said:

well they don't just provide damage reduction there is also things that the armor allows thr mesmer to do.

these skills would still be hard hitting but the armor would provide sone defense since we lost our clones

I would enjoy getting the boons from all of the traits, i mean we would have another source of quickness, rather than waiting for phantasms to die.

2 hours ago, phokus.8934 said:

What a pretty horrible idea.  As someone mentioned you're getting rid of your highest damage abilities for essentially boons?

Good thing this won't happen so this thread can die.

I'm sorry what are you not understanding about each of these abilities having attacks.

yes we are getting rid of the phantasms but the armor literally all has an attack that can be powerful.

its not just boons. 

Pistol: you gain Phantasmal armor and YOU SHOOT A BARRRAGE OF MISSLES.

ITS similar to the phantasm only you perform the skill. YOU GAIN THE PROTECTION BECAUSE YOU ARE CLONELESS!

but you also gain the boons and traits that phantasms would normally get on arrival!!!!

24 minutes ago, Artyport.2084 said:

I'm sorry what are you not understanding about each of these abilities having attacks.

yes we are getting rid of the phantasms but the armor literally all has an attack that can be powerful.

its not just boons. 

Pistol: you gain Phantasmal armor and YOU SHOOT A BARRRAGE OF MISSLES.

ITS similar to the phantasm only you perform the skill. YOU GAIN THE PROTECTION BECAUSE YOU ARE CLONELESS!

but you also gain the boons and traits that phantasms would normally get on arrival!!!!

As much as you not understanding that this will never happen and irrelevant to even discuss.

20 minutes ago, phokus.8934 said:

As much as you not understanding that this will never happen and irrelevant to even discuss.

ok.. thats your opinion and you are free to move on bro.. whats with this forum.. jesus.

also how many of your ideas get put into game.. 

I asked for cloneless mesmer on this forum often and we got it. Not saying it was just me but I and other people put forth fantasies and the developers make take those into consideration. 

I applaud you for providing numbers and values.. thats not my gig.. 

enjoy what you do let me do what I DO.

both have value. 

Edited by Artyport.2084

Cloneless mesmer wasnt your idea and this was thought before you even played the game dont give yourself too much credit honey cuz it aint it. Mesmer main since release of HoT has been hoping a espec will be cloneless but more of GW1 style. Get of your high horse.

Like gurl its clear u dont like numbers but facts are facts.

Edited by Salt Mode.3780

2 minutes ago, Salt Mode.3780 said:

Cloneless mesmer wasnt your idea and this was thought before you even played the game dont give yourself too much credit honey cuz it aint it. Mesmer main since release of HoT has been hoping a espec will be cloneless but more of GW1 style. Get of your high horse.

Like gurl its clear u dont like numbers but facts are facts.

first of all i literally said that i didnt think i came up with the idea.. i said i was one of the numerous voices calling out for it. 

there was no high horse.. 

for that you need only look in thy mirror... sis.

6 minutes ago, Artyport.2084 said:

first of all i literally said that i didnt think i came up with the idea.. i said i was one of the numerous voices calling out for it. 

there was no high horse.. 

for that you need only look in thy mirror... sis.

Gurl i aint the one saying "I asked for cloneless mesmer on this forum often and we got it. Not saying it was just me but I and other people put forth fantasies and the developers make take those into consideration. " so dont sis me if you aint on your high horse well gurl u wouldnt be putting that there kay? 

Wut u ask for and what other ask for is complete diff so dont be putting up a front when u cant back nothing up.

Now bai cuz they aint gonna do something as dumb as removing phantasms esp when the game launched if u dont like numbers cuz i dunno wut u got against them then gurl u better be reading ur traits carefully cuz there is too many things related to them. 

1 minute ago, Salt Mode.3780 said:

Gurl i aint the one saying "I asked for cloneless mesmer on this forum often and we got it. Not saying it was just me but I and other people put forth fantasies and the developers make take those into consideration. " so dont sis me if you aint on your high horse well gurl u wouldnt be putting that there kay? 

Wut u ask for and what other ask for is complete diff so dont be putting up a front when u cant back nothing up.

Now bai cuz they aint gonna do something as dumb as removing phantasms esp when the game launched if u dont like numbers cuz i dunno wut u got against them then gurl u better be reading ur traits carefully cuz there is too many things related to them. 

ma'am you need to go outside lol.

bye

2 minutes ago, Salt Mode.3780 said:

Sir i aint the one wanting butterflies and rainbows im just stating truth, cant handle it tough luck.

Like most ur post all u can say is bye when u cant put the truth.

nah i just dont deal with people who dont have anything positive to say.. 

you clearly have the option to ignore all my post and yet you time and time decide to come and bash.. 

Your ideas haven't made it into the game either so you have just as much right to babble on as I DO.

this is my last time communicating with you..

boo boo

2 minutes ago, Artyport.2084 said:

nah i just dont deal with people who dont have anything positive to say.. 

you clearly have the option to ignore all my post and yet you time and time decide to come and bash.. 

Your ideas haven't made it into the game either so you have just as much right to babble on as I DO.

this is my last time communicating with you..

boo boo

gurl i thought u said bai why u be fronting again, I only stated the truth booboo dont be barking up the wrong tree might scare the butterflies away.

anyway.. i've been playing virt and it really lacks defense in pvp.. 

i think this is a great way to add defense while offering up a different way to play. 

no longer relying on any AI TO do skill for you instead you do the skills yourself while granting your self some magical protection while you do. 

Would be rad! 

go all the way anet

• Like 1