[Spoilers] I'm just sad that...

Zychuu.7294

At the very least they said her name for the first time in game in years... But I understand your feelings! It really is a bummer. Was really hoping she might surprise us with an appearance this expansion.

Edited by Zola.6197
  • Like 1

There's really no reason for them not to have at least given her a cameo or something at the end.  Its been six and a half years since HoT, get her a new VA and give us SOMETHING.  Logan came out of those pods in good enough shape to make a full recovery, why was Zojja different?  Just tired of being disappointed by this franchise.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Zola.6197 said:

At the very least the said her name for the first time in game in years... But I understand your feelings! It really is a bummer. Was really hoping she might surprise us with an appearance this expansion.

The final battle would have been the perfect opportunity, Let her appear with Logan. Boom, solved.

I really have NO idea why Anet does not resolve this and instead even decides to tease us with the line from taimi in the beginning. But then again, tying up loose plot threads has never been Anets strengths, so why would resolving ONE characters fate and exception? If anything, we should be thankful that Zojja did not appear, considering old character reappearing have a habit of dying very fast.

4 hours ago, Imba.9451 said:

The final battle would have been the perfect opportunity, Let her appear with Logan. Boom, solved.

I really have NO idea why Anet does not resolve this and instead even decides to tease us with the line from taimi in the beginning. But then again, tying up loose plot threads has never been Anets strengths, so why would resolving ONE characters fate and exception? If anything, we should be thankful that Zojja did not appear, considering old character reappearing have a habit of dying very fast.

Well, to their credit, they did resolve quite a lot of long term threads this expansion. If you explore maps and talk to NPCs, do hearts, etc, it answers a lot of old questions.

Plus if some of those old characters can resurface in EoDs, then there's hope we'll see Zojja again one day. I will always believe S4 would've been the perfect time for her return. She should've been there for the Kralk fight with everyone else. Eir and Snaff's ghosts should've been there too, especially since Glint's army had a presence in the map anyway.

Hopefully they'll find an interesting way to bring her back in the future. It won't be the same as her getting to see through the ED plot like Caithe, Logan, and Rytlock, but I'd still like to see her.

6 hours ago, Zola.6197 said:

Hopefully they'll find an interesting way to bring her back in the future. It won't be the same as her getting to see through the ED plot like Caithe, Logan, and Rytlock, but I'd still like to see her.

Seeing Logan, Rytlock and Caithe be there for the finale, and mentioning fallen Snaff and Eir along the way, it just felt sooooo... wrong for Zojja to be missing without a word from anyone. She deserves better at least for being OG Destiny's Edge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 3/6/2022 at 3:40 AM, Zychuu.7294 said:

Seeing Logan, Rytlock and Caithe be there for the finale, and mentioning fallen Snaff and Eir along the way, it just felt sooooo... wrong for Zojja to be missing without a word from anyone. She deserves better at least for being OG Destiny's Edge.

Yeah, at the time I do remember it feeling shocking that not one character mentioned her in Dragonfall, neither the meta nor story instances. Alas, nothing to be done about it now.