I want...we all want an apology from all necros.....for crying that much prior to EoD

Where is the apology? All that crying and self-pity...but the gameplay ended up exactly like every sane person predicted : Necros and Revs all over in all game modes....again, the meta hasn't changed...and never will just as most sane people predicted, the meta hasn't changed since the only 2 pvp devs left, the meta has been the same for the last 8 years : necro -guardian -rev-engi steamrolling  while pushing forward arm in arm. All the drama threads about Harbinger have quickly disappeared....bunch of drama queens with no foundation to hold an argument in kindergarten...

I really want an apology from all those carebears "downvoting" me in the necro sub-forum.....guess who know your class better than yourself?

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

Just imagine what pvp would be like if harbinger still had passive 1k hp/s

And blight eating 50% of their hp? They would be prey. More than they are already. I wish people focused them more instead of whining about the damage. Is a soft target without the extra hp bar that made necro such a beast. 

Edited by Hromundr.3086
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2