Jade maw - nerf it please

first of all I need to vent and add my voice to the countless ones screaming that dragon's end meta sucks.

that being said, also the jade maw even needs to be nerfed, it upscales too much and it's simply not possible to complete it. 
considering that it's needed for specialization weapons, as well as for the turtle (i guess, still need to complete the kitten meta), this is just frustrating and infuriating.

thanks.

Edited by elpuellodiablo.9361
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

The scaling is so badly broken for that event to the point that when its up in maps working on prep, those who have the kill are hanging out on the other end of the map to not even have a chance at scaling it. 

We tested out just how bad it scaled, with 40 people in the area, we needed over 200 total hits.  I'm not sure theres even 200 crystals that can spawn during the timer at that point. 

13 minutes ago, Metricos.5617 said:

This event is miserable.

"It's easily doable with x-y players." Cool. We're in the middle of an expansion launch so keeping player #s down is literally not something we can control. How much time do we need to have wasted by this event, exactly?

I usually just wait at the spawn point. I can get it down to 30% before the rest of the map arrives.

• Sad 1