[Bug] Obstructed! for Necro Shades

Sefer.9618

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Galmac.4680 said:ANet seems to fix only necro bugs, that gives us some advantage, like that doubled boon conversion or too much damage here and there. But nothing that prevents us from making damage,

yeah, looking for that patch note, double corrupt fixed.... about this they dont care, not even something like "we working on it" .. " or its feature, get used to it" ...

they just fix double corrupt coz bigger cry river from pvp.

@khamsin.6709 said:still no Anet comments on this? marvelous.....edit: just noticed that this post have only been here for a week, so I guess I should give them some slack, one question tho, why fix the corruption bug and not this?

I will give you a hint, it is because of which benefits whom.

@khamsin.6709 said:still no Anet comments on this? marvelous.....edit: just noticed that this post have only been here for a week, so I guess I should give them some slack, one question tho, why fix the corruption bug and not this?

The post is here till the same evening of the balance patch (and its not the only 1 about this problem) but the only 1 that cant see it is anet...

@khamsin.6709 said:I guess the only way to get it noticed around here and get a reply is if you post about kittens (actual kittens) or in all caps tell them that you can't buy gems...

true story, i saw that topic with picture of cat sit before monitor, yeah its so hillarious, it get response from anet in 2 days, here 13 days with important bug, nothing.

@Hooglese.4860 said:Oh, you only get random obstructions? On Renegade you also have to deal with "no path to target" even though you're summoning a killable well.

it's not random obstructions. It's obstructions that happen everytime you have a single blade of grass between you and your target. And in WvW (where I mostly play) it can drive you right to the brink of madness and make you wanna delete you necro #exaggeratedbuttrue

Archived