Where is the transparent communication from ArenaNet?

You would think a week after an expansion they've been hyping for about a year, they'd be talking more, eh? Even just posting in threads praising the expansion/features. But the last big comment from them that isn't patch notes or a post about a bug/something being disabled is from 4 days ago.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Izzy.2951 said:

You guys are over-exagerating and its annoying. There has been loads of post from Anet since the release 1 week ago.

1. I'm one person.
2. Just like my original post, all communication from Anet has been vague about the direction of the game in general. thats how i feel anyways

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

6 minutes ago, scarlettmoonbabe.6932 said:

1. I'm one person.
2. Just like my original post, all communication from Anet has been vague about the direction of the game in general. thats how i feel anyways

The direction of the game? expansion is 1 week old and they are fixing stuff. WvW restructuring, DX11... what else do you want? probably soon we will hear about LWS6 but oh god, what do u expect from a company after just releasing lot of content? to release the same 2 weeks after?

Edited by Izzy.2951
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 12

1 minute ago, Izzy.2951 said:

The direction of the game? expansion is 1 week old and they are fixing stuff. WvW restructuring, DX11... what else do you want? probably soon we will hear about LWS6 but oh god, what do u expect from a company after just releasing lot of content? to release the same 2 weeks after?

i expect communication xD

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7

3 minutes ago, Izzy.2951 said:

Exactly. I am pretty sure they had a lot of work in the last months and they still have. People should at least be a bit patient. Some behavior here is so rude and unacceptable. 
Why should they give an update about the direction of the game one (!) week after releasing the expansion? Players still have a lot to do in EoD. 

Edited by yoni.7015
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 12

2 minutes ago, scarlettmoonbabe.6932 said:

i expect communication xD

Its really ironic you say they are really vague on communication, but you dont even point out communication of what? Theres no need of communication right now aside fixing bugs and maybe the dragon end event. Thats it. You got lots of content to play, no company says when the next expansion or whatever is happening 1 week after a release, its just nonsense. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 9

1 minute ago, scarlettmoonbabe.6932 said:

i'm not talking about a new expansion lmao. i'm talking about the joke of proffession balance. i'm talking about the hoard of players upset with this current expansion. i'm talking about MY POOR TEMPEST BEING NERFED INTO THE GROUND AND I WANT TO CRY BUT IM TRYING NOT TO :'c

There was a small balance patch with the expansion and they have said there will be a major balance patch in Summer. Again what communication you want? just point out that you dont like the tempest nerf or  whatever and thats it, idk...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 7

3 minutes ago, scarlettmoonbabe.6932 said:

i'm not talking about a new expansion lmao. i'm talking about the joke of proffession balance. i'm talking about the hoard of players upset with this current expansion. i'm talking about MY POOR TEMPEST BEING NERFED INTO THE GROUND AND I WANT TO CRY BUT IM TRYING NOT TO :'c

They already announced their plans for a balance patch. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

1 minute ago, scarlettmoonbabe.6932 said:

but like i said they keep it vague. that balance patch could be anything. "bring the player, not the proffession" they said. but it's had the opposite effect for endgame content so far. just feels bad to me. my feelings are like, valid, man

I am pretty sure they will be more specific. It’s still time till summer. Best be patient. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 6

2 minutes ago, scarlettmoonbabe.6932 said:

i see you like to put people down and act superior while also not getting the joke, which i get cuz it's harder to tell through text on a screen.

Neither do I like to put people down nor do I feel superior. I just think that this behavior is rude. The people at Anet are real people. Don’t forget that. Is this how you normally interact with people? I hope not. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 7

1 minute ago, yoni.7015 said:

I am pretty sure they will be more specific. It’s still time till summer. Best be patient. 

it is about more than that though. end of dragons has been dissapointing for a lot of people, and i'm not just talking about dragons end, which i personally enjoyed, but is obviously creating a divide.

• Like 3

Just now, yoni.7015 said:

Neither do I like to put people down nor do I feel superior. I just think that this behavior is rude. The people at Anet are real people. Don’t forget that. Is this how you normally interact with people? I hope not. 

I'm not sure how old Scarlett is but her "It's my post & I'll cry if I want" is a fun take on an old song called, It's my party & I'll cry if I want to. It was a big hit in my time.  😊

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Stelawrat.6589 said:

I'm not sure how old Scarlett is but her "It's my post & I'll cry if I want" is a fun take on an old song called, It's my party & I'll cry if I want to. It was a big hit in my time.  😊

Didn’t know that. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, scarlettmoonbabe.6932 said:

No, scarlett, I didn't find this post rude.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, Izzy.2951 said:

Both WvW and DX11 are a broken mess still, even after 3 WvW BETAs and DX11 causing more Crashes than DX9 overall the playerbase (not singularity).

But no, you are incorrect, communication would be important and not purely on praising threads, but mostly on actually Over Burning Threads that are going to crash on their heads.

They probably are trying to fix things, but (gonna be honest here) right now the only thing that I have really seen them fix in the week of release was the Kirin Hero Point Challenge, the rest has been just minor that could just have been hotfixed, while the current issues that are torching the forums are probably more severe as it was something they heavily promoted, not saying it is the core point of the expansion... but ONE of them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1