Why is the harbringer's projectile range attack not reflectable?

Damocles.4908

So shield master trait ..."reflects incoming projectiles", I have reflected greatswords chucked at me, I have reflected mortar shot from engineers and alot of other flying projects so is there something that I am missing with regards to the harbringer have a trait line that says" bolts cant be reflected back at you even if target has reflect on? Or am I genuially missing something here?

-Thanks

• Like 2

harbinger projectiles can all be reflected, and harbinger has no utility to get unreflectable projectiles. but sometime aa from harbinger is just missing targets because the attacks dont have homing. then it wont be reflected but also doesnt do any dmg if not reflected.

• Like 2

You assume that just because it looks and works like a projectile, it is one. How very prejudiceous of you. It's a magical particle of balance and friendship... you see the other teams necro coming towards you, trying to communicate with these lovely animations, and you want to reflect!... If anything you're the problem. Stop reflecting, and look into yourself. What do you achive by not dying instantly to the harbringers autoattacks? Nothing. Just let it happen. Countless hours of inhouse testing, 4 open betas, 6 months delay for extra polish. Let the balance flow through you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

19 hours ago, Bazsi.2734 said:

You assume that just because it looks and works like a projectile, it is one. How very prejudiceous of you. It's a magical particle of balance and friendship... you see the other teams necro coming towards you, trying to communicate with these lovely animations, and you want to reflect!... If anything you're the problem. Stop reflecting, and look into yourself. What do you achive by not dying instantly to the harbringers autoattacks? Nothing. Just let it happen. Countless hours of inhouse testing, 4 open betas, 6 months delay for extra polish. Let the balance flow through you.

Hey...you weren't supposed to do that!