Change the Siege Turtle Pet's attack to be the same as Bristleback

MagicalLeaf.1307

I really have no idea what the devs were thinking with it.  

My suggestions:

- Make it a stout pet

- Make Jade Cannon a LOT faster; also agree with some kind of splash component

- Snap needs to be changed to some kind of close-range explosion--not that anyone is getting close to it anyway, as most just nuke with AoE

For soulbeast, at minimum Hunker Down needs to replace Snap as the F2.  At least then it could see some use, espeically if it is stout and allows you to, you know...frontline.

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267

All of this doesnt matter until they fix Ranger... They stealth nerfed ranger pre EoD and noone seems to care...

They shaved 15% damage from Soulbeast. The Trait Furios Strength is not working since EoD release... i reported it alot... they didnt fix it in the latest patch.

ALL RANGER RIOT! those stealthnerfs that happen prior to every expansion are not something we should just take. 15% damage nerf is HUGE!

Test it ingame if you dont belive me instead of putting that confused.

Fury does no longer give +15% Damage as the trait says. it just does nothing at the moment

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yes the Juvenile Siege Turtle cannot hit a moving target.

https://imgur.com/gallery/TMnbObG

Why does arenanet never learn from the their mistakes? Slow projectiles never hit a moving target, and projectiles that don't track their targets also always miss. So here we have two issues that possibly make the siege turtle auto the most inconsistent projectile in the game.

Edited by Soilder.3607
  • Like 2