Any balance on roam/small scale?

Zekent.3652

2 hours ago, Kozumi.5816 said:

Their mobility isn't an enjoyable PvP experience.

Isn't mobility Willbender's schtick though? That's largely what the spec is meant to do. I don't see anything wrong with it personally, at least at its current overall power level. 

In my experience at least, Specters are a lot easier to catch/chase down than Daredevils. Their wells all have a cast time, and them being shadowsteps is also a double-edged sword since they have the potential of putting you into danger by compromising your positioning to get max value from their effects (context dependent of course). Beyond the wells, Specter itself offers no inherent mobility, and if you are taking a lot of wells, you are sacrificing other very valuable utilities. Personally I don't think it's an issue.

Edited by Za Shaloc.3908

On 3/19/2022 at 11:34 AM, Proklet.2857 said:

Since EoD launched, I am not having fun anymore. Everyone play super tanky builds now, duels last forever. It is so boring.

Either you are fighting something unkillable, or you are dealing with groups of 5 people doing pve...

WvW was the only game mode that I like, because of roaming, but now it is just not fun anymore. 

Boooooorriiiiiinnnnnggg

GW2 players only have fun when they win.....before damage was too high...now damage too low.....complaining about specs you can't kill....and tell others to L2P when dealing with your class.....that's like the whole GW2 playerbase in a nutshell