One Shot Soulbeast

Downstate.4697

Hey so there's a lot of text above so I'm not gonna read it, but couple things. 

War is losing matchup vs soulbeast. I know Trevor claimed otherwise above,  I can sense it. If not, I apologize for the assumption,  but my claim stands.

"Just use the environment" doesnt work because pets can flush you out from behind terrain.  "Just be aggressive and chase the soulbeast" doesn't work because they also have significant stunbreak, evade and disengage potential to deal with this kind of aggression (and can also hit you hard from up close anyway)

However.

They don't need nerfs. They're balanced because all that damage they do is usually focused on a single person.  They are superior duelists, but less effective at havoc/dealing high damage quickly to everyone nearby.

I don't think they're unfair per se, but I'm gonna have to shake you by the ankles if you think trying to deal with a soulbeast of any significant competence isn't a chore as any war that isnt bladesworn atm. You at least have to be aware that having range pressure, melee pressure,  and disengage beats melee pressure alone.

That isnt universal though.  I bet if a war drops on you while  you're busy/ your pet is focusing someone else,  they could make short work of you. Outside of that though,  mechanically you beat them. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261