Research (Salvage) Kits - urgent - add "Salvage stack" option

2 hours ago, Boogiepop Void.6473 said:

It's physically painful to salvage as set up. Some of us CAN'T click this much.

There are higher value items you can salvage to get more research notes. If you have an ascended you don't need you can Stat change it in the Mystic Forge then salvage it for a good amount of research notes. Same with Exotic gear.

7 hours ago, Dondarrion.2748 said:

For the huge amount of research notes needed for various things, please please add "Salvage stack" option to the Research Kits (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Research_Kit)

I think I'm going insane clicking 250 times on foods / pots, etc.

You're only clicking 250 times!?!?  I've now made 7 Tier 10 Jade Bot cores and a handful of the modules.  I've had to click over 10,000 times already.  Granted I haven't made all 7 cores at once, but for each one it's somewhere between 1500-2000 clicks.

25 minutes ago, Xerxez.7361 said:

There are higher value items you can salvage to get more research notes. If you have an ascended you don't need you can Stat change it in the Mystic Forge then salvage it for a good amount of research notes. Same with Exotic gear.

The problem with this is cost versus yield.  I salvaged a few Ascended items, but for what they're worth the amount of research notes they yielded wasn't a very good exchange.  Comparatively, salvaging some of the higher-end tonics that are very cheap to craft offers a much higher yield when factoring in cost. 

And unfortunately, I'm not going to salvage things with a lower yield-per-cost just to save on mouse-clicks.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1