Bring your copiums for tomorrow's patch

Lethion.8745

You know what people? 

I'm a mesmer main since beta, i play mesmer in all game modes since beta, and have logged in 39630348957347 hours since beta. Did i mention i play mesmer since beta? Cause i do! In all game modes no less!

This is my first post in mesmer forums, my 2 posts before that were about raid toxicity and how WvW is too hard.

And i have no arguments, but i'm going to say mesmer is OP in all game modes! Virtuoso is great, it has no problems whatsoever!

I should know i play mesmer in all game modes since beta! I'm the topmost authority on mesmers! 

What do you mean arguments and evidence? I did say i play mesmer since beta didn't i?

Anyway, mesmer has TONS of build options for WvW (1 is a big number right?), and golem benchmarks are attainable by everyone in every game mode!

How do i know? I'm a mesmer main since beta and this is my first post telling you all that mesmer is OP!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Dreamatics.4987 said:

not having to be locked into signets for my condi damage COPIUM

God, this please.  Signers have got to be the most boring and un fun skilltype to slot. 😞

leave passive bonuses to traits and upgrade materials.

Edited by Roda.7468
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Roda.7468 said:

God, this please.  Signers have got to be the most boring and un fun skilltype to slot. 😞

leave passive bonuses to traits and upgrade materials.

It would be a welcome change to not have to bring signets into every condi build...

Though, some of them have nice actives so I bring them for that.

10 minutes ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

It would be a welcome change to not have to bring signets into every condi build...

Though, some of them have nice actives so I bring them for that.

Yeah, I don't hate ALL of them, mostly the stat based ones. Illusions, inspiration, and the heal skill are alright imo.  They're best when they are skills for utility instead of a piece of gear you can sacrifice if needed.

Honestly, the fact that the stat ones are brought for every condi build should signal a problem to the devs (and this goes for other professions with similar issues.

Edited by Roda.7468

6 hours ago, Roda.7468 said:

Yeah, I don't hate ALL of them, mostly the stat based ones. Illusions, inspiration, and the heal skill are alright imo.  They're best when they are skills for utility instead of a piece of gear you can sacrifice if needed.

Honestly, the fact that the stat ones are brought for every condi build should signal a problem to the devs (and this goes for other professions with similar issues.

Well, the patch made the opposite of your copium, it made a signet better! 😄 So now you get to use more signets! 😄

Moa signet is pretty dope in WvW though, so i'm not complaining. 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

Well, the patch made the opposite of your copium, it made a signet better! 😄 So now you get to use more signets! 😄

Moa signet is pretty dope in WvW though, so i'm not complaining. 🙂 

You know, I keep forgetting thats a signet...