Please hire a team to work on annual releases of SAB

Icethorn.6570

3 hours ago, Rhokaz.1975 said:

Funny how this forum thread pulls WvW players like a magnet. lol SAB != hindering development for WvW. Its not a threat for you 😄

I'm not a WvW player, I just don't think festivals should pull away resources that should go to normal and always present aspects of the game. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/3/2022 at 11:34 AM, Diovid.9506 said:

I'm not a WvW player, I just don't think festivals should pull away resources that should go to normal and always present aspects of the game. 

Festivals are normal aspects of the game. They went so far as to work them into the lore. I would love for SAB to be active year round.

• Confused 2

13 minutes ago, Andovar Edoras.2143 said:

I think last year they said sab might get expanded, "probably not next year, but eventually".

Honestly, i really, really think they should expand Sab. It has a fanbase of its own, and pulls in a lot of daily players.

Yep SAB is super popular, and deserves some love. Also as you can clearly see from this thread, the SAB crowd are far more agreeable than those darn wvwers who barge into everyone else's threads to moan about how their weak take on pvp (hiding behind zergs) is somehow more important. Although I WOULD be onboard with bringing SAB to wvw, for example an 8-bit warclaw mount with superbly loud retro sfx is something I'd bring to the zerg to show everyone how fun eye burstingly bright graphics can be.

• Confused 2

17 minutes ago, nosleepdemon.1368 said:

Although I WOULD be onboard with bringing SAB to wvw, for example an 8-bit warclaw mount with superbly loud retro sfx is something I'd bring to the zerg to show everyone how fun eye burstingly bright graphics can be.

That should apply blindness tbh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/9/2022 at 7:09 PM, Andovar Edoras.2143 said:

I think last year they said sab might get expanded, "probably not next year, but eventually".

Honestly, i really, really think they should expand Sab. It has a fanbase of its own, and pulls in a lot of daily players.

In fact in 2020 they said "...the doors to Worlds 3 and 4 will remain shut. However, we haven't given up on a larger addition to the Super Adventure Box, and even if it isn't this year or the next, we'll be chipping away at it behind the scenes."

So next year has the highest chance for some W3 since a long time. And if not next year, maybe 2024. But at 2025 it would indeed start becoming a real disappointment...