About SAB and not being good enough

Kaminari.1304

Hello,

My name is Kaminari, Imfumbe main ranger. I have a problem: I suck at SAB.

Thus i wanted to ask anet developers, designers, or janitors, anyone really who works there, if they could create another mode for SAB, called either in my name or "Hopeless" or whatever, so i can have a chance. Because it's not normal to lose 30 lives in the same spot in normal mode.
Thank you for your attention.

Kaminari, the lazy commander

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Kaminari.1304 said:

Hello,

My name is Kaminari, Imfumbe main ranger. I have a problem: I suck at SAB.

Thus i wanted to ask anet developers, designers, or janitors, anyone really who works there, if they could create another mode for SAB, called either in my name or "Hopeless" or whatever, so i can have a chance. Because it's not normal to lose 30 lives in the same spot in normal mode.
Thank you for your attention.

Kaminari, the lazy commander

Out of curiosity which part are you stuck on? Someone here may have a tip for you or be able to offer a guide. :) 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Kaminari.1304 said:

The world 2 zone 3, it seems i need some tools i never bought i think, there's a giant ice thingy on top of a ice pit and i can't go on!

It's been a while since I've done 2-3 the long way, but as long as you have the glove you should be able to get through that zone without the flute. I would go through in Infantile mode first as it shows you the easy path to take, There's a spot where you have an option of two portal to take and one route takes you strait to the Yeti and the other is a long and arduous path that you only need to take if you're going for all the baubles and looking for hidden things.

3 hours ago, khani.4786 said:

It's been a while since I've done 2-3 the long way, but as long as you have the glove you should be able to get through that zone without the flute.

You can't destroy the stalactite in the small cave with the spikes at the bottom with a glove. You need the flute in order to break it so you can cross over to the other side.

Edited by Ashantara.8731

4 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

You can't destroy the stalactite in the small cave with the spikes at the bottom with a glove. You need to flute in order to break it so you can jump on it.

Yeah, that's if you go the long route. If you take the shortcut portal you skip ALL of that and you don't need the flute at all. I can't find a video showing where to go, but you can totally skip that room completely. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/0/0b/Storm_Top_map.jpg There's the "easy path" section and it shows you skip all of the "hard path" stuff and go straight to the yeti. I don't have an EU account but if you can't figure it out I'll try to take a screenshot of where that is this evening when I get home.