[suggestion] Add Chadd the Chaos Embracer to the game as a boss.

A lot of people have seen Chadd (the concept idea of ankka - link) in the recent news post and had a giggle, but it would be awesome if he was IN the game somewhere.

This seemingly Big Macho Asura that embraces chaos and the void with a jock like attitude. The opposite that you'd expect an asura.

Why not make Chadd a new boss for a strike mission or raid?

Give him some quirky dialogue about his muscular body and embracing chaos and void.

Give life to Cinematics Director's creation. PLease make it happen. I'd think it would be cool.

What do you think?

Edited by crazyhusky.2985
typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Should have been "Chadd, Chaos Enjoyer" though, but maybe that wasn't a thing when the concept was made. But as every chad, I think it would be better served as comic relief character in some way. He slurps up all the remaining void and becomes "Gigga Chadd" then explodes screaming "I AM INVINCIBLE!!!" or something.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Aridon.8362 said:

No thanks Scarlett was a testament of pure cringe!!!!!!!

Excuse me?! Do I need to spell it for you? xD

It is "K-U-H-B-R-A-H-A-M"!

Honestly, if he hadn't been so fussy about the Barely Known Mom Incident, also hadn't lost his LEGACY Bow, AND getting a teenager episode at the wrong moment, the whole IBS Arc would likely not have happened.

We had to deal with his shenanigans for what now? 2 Seasons then 1 Expansion, then 2 More Seasons and then 1 WHOLE Saga.

He definitively win the "Cringe King" Title

Edited by KurokouNekoki.7891
  • Like 1

On 4/9/2022 at 10:24 AM, lokh.2695 said:

Should have been "Chadd, Chaos Enjoyer" though, but maybe that wasn't a thing when the concept was made. But as every chad, I think it would be better served as comic relief character in some way. He slurps up all the remaining void and becomes "Gigga Chadd" then explodes screaming "I AM INVINCIBLE!!!" or something.

That is a nice idea, Giga Chadd.

Give him 2 forms, the normal one, and a 2nd "Giga Chadd" form when you get him to 50% HP, He absorbs some of the leftover void and bigger with super sized muscluar arms.

I do like the idea of a silly comic relief boss, Like Dan from Street Fighter as no one takes him seriously. We've had many serious bosses over the years, so breaking the mold to have a boss that is there for fun, or he is part of something like the story, raid or strike mission, having none of the story characters or commander take him seriously or laugh at him, would be change of pace.