Can you craft Mawdrey more than once?

I just finished the Mawdrey and Mawdrey II collection/crafting quest, but since I did the LW Season 2 story more than once, I have another mysterious seed, ley-line infused stone, etc. hanging around. 

Can I craft Mawdrey again or should I just delete all of these items?

• 4 months later...

I did craft it twice and I very vaguely remember deleting the extra Mawdrey II right after getting it. Has been a few years so take it with a grain of salt but I think you do get another one.

That being said, if you need a bloodstone gobbler, instead of crafting Mawdrey again, it is a lot less effort to simply get Herta.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Elrey.5472 said:

Sorry for necro-bumping this but I've got a question: Do you get Mawdrey II if you craft it again?

The whole chain, from beginning to end, can be repeated on each character. You get everything that you received the first time around, except Mawdrey II, which is a unique account bound gizmo.

If you accidentally deleted Mawdrey II, you should contact the Support for help.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

The whole chain, from beginning to end, can be repeated on each character. You get everything that you received the first time around, except Mawdrey II, which is a unique account bound gizmo.

If you accidentally deleted Mawdrey II, you should contact the Support for help.

Umm.
Nope. Literally not true.
Source: I had two MIIs. Wrote so months ago; that is "the sink".

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, The Boz.2038 said:

Umm.
Nope. Literally not true.
Source: I had two MIIs. Wrote so months ago; that is "the sink".

I crafted Mawdrey four or five times and can't recall receiving Mawdrey II more than once. But now that I checked the Wiki, you are correct (and I am confused 😄).

However, the Wiki states that "Each account is limited to 3-6 gifts per day, regardless of the number of Mawdrey II items used to consume the dust." (source), so perhaps I deleted the additional copies because of it.

Now, how can it be a "sink" when having several copies doesn't produce additional Gifts from Mawdrey II?

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1