Anet need to do something about cheating!

OniniKanabo.4758

Well enough is enough.Get sick and tired of more and more cheaters emerging in WvW.If Arena aint do a thing.....game is doomed.I even dont know if  GW2 have anti cheat on first place......you cant even report them as cheaters.....Arena Net wake up or ill see GW2 become a wasteland in near future!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

So, what did the person you thought was cheating do? What class was he on? Is it possible you just never saw someone doing that before? I've been reported for cheating because while playing my deadeye I "had no cooldowns", so kinda have to ask. 

Deadeyes are cheater with Anet approval. Just a joke now. Don't take it seriously. 😄

• Thanks 1

Well on of them was DH who rally`s 4 time in 1v1....the other was thief....not dead eye......2 daggers and pistol dagger...so if you tell me how i can have 7 tp with this build and take 0 dmg.....hell yeah i wanna that build too :D. Funny mention Dedeye...its sorta suspicious when using a staff..but wouldn't actually classed as cheating imo....or i missing some?

• Thanks 1

this other day we ran into a vindicator who was up in the air with the dodge animation for like a whole minute. We were just standing there attacking thin air as he was moving away in the air flying. I thought the vindicator only has one dodge, but he did that multiple times in the day. I'm not sure if it's a bug, but an exploit for sure, made him completely invulnerable and only came down to dps us when our skills were on cd and repeat for long period of times, we couldn't get any dmg in. And just to clarify, he wasn't dodging multiple times, he was up in the air for a long time spinning... as if the dodge never ended 

Edited by LokiSaint.3457

5 hours ago, LokiSaint.3457 said:

this other day we ran into a vindicator who was up in the air with the dodge animation for like a whole minute. We were just standing there attacking thin air as he was moving away in the air flying. I thought the vindicator only has one dodge, but he did that multiple times in the day. I'm not sure if it's a bug, but an exploit for sure, made him completely invulnerable and only came down to dps us when our skills were on cd and repeat for long period of times, we couldn't get any dmg in. And just to clarify, he wasn't dodging multiple times, he was up in the air for a long time spinning... as if the dodge never ended 

That could be bad lag. 

90% of times I see someone talking about cheats they refer to either lag or to things they don't understand (I.E engineers having "damage cheats" that allow them to deal 15k with one skill, like it isn't intended). So unless I see proof, I see no cheating.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Telgum.6071 said:

90% of times I see someone talking about cheats they refer to either lag or to things they don't understand (I.E engineers having "damage cheats" that allow them to deal 15k with one skill, like it isn't intended). So unless I see proof, I see no cheating.

Yeah....150 FPS and 40 ping.....that should be bad lag.....Cheaters aint exist in gw2 ..only a bunch of ppl who looking for excuse v been killed 😄

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, OniniKanabo.4758 said:

Well on of them was DH who rally`s 4 time in 1v1....the other was thief....not dead eye......2 daggers and pistol dagger...so if you tell me how i can have 7 tp with this build and take 0 dmg.....hell yeah i wanna that build too :D. Funny mention Dedeye...its sorta suspicious when using a staff..but wouldn't actually classed as cheating imo....or i missing some?

I’m in a helpful mood, so I will help you! 

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Reporting#Reporting_exploits_or_hacks

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Exploit

Hello Everyone,

If you witness any of these acts while playing, please submit an in-game report or a ticket to our Customer Support team, so they can properly investigate the matter. In the case of a potential exploit, please report them using the in-game report function or submit a Customer Support ticket to ensure the development team is aware of them.

Regards

• Thanks 1