VOID infusion: drop or craft?

VOID infusion: drop or craft?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like the VOID infusion to be obtained?

• Make the VOID infusion obtainable thru EoD meta materials, maybe with a Mystic Forge receipe. Make it non-exploitable and effort-taking.
    • Keep VOID infusion as a rare rng drop like most of infusions are.
    • Other preferences? (pls add a comment)

52 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

😄

I think you misunderstood the OP completely. They suggested means of effort compareable to the SAB or Otter infusions. There is a lot of effort involved for the two SAB infusions (96 Tribulation Mode runs aren't a walk in the park) and a more casual effort with the Otter infusion (for which you needed to grind the map meta as well).

None of them involves being lazy and buying those infusions off the Trading Post.

The otter infusion was reasonable. I don't know anything about the SAB infusions. Kind of forgot they exist. lol 

57 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

😄

I think you misunderstood the OP completely. They suggested means of effort compareable to the SAB or Otter infusions. There is a lot of effort involved for the two SAB infusions (96 Tribulation Mode runs aren't a walk in the park) and a more casual effort with the Otter infusion (for which you needed to grind the map meta as well).

None of them involves being lazy and buying those infusions off the Trading Post.

At this point, after i saw some of his comments off the last week, i think he is just an very good 'Actor' (i don't want to use the T-word ) which should probaly be taken with a hint of salt.

He is not even responding, he just puts lines out he learned, lmao.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Fuchslein.8639 said:

At this point, after i saw some of his comments off the last week, i think he is just an very good 'Actor' (i don't want to use the T-word ) which should probaly be taken with a hint of salt.

He is not even responding, he just puts lines out he learned, lmao.

I went with giving them the benefit of the doubt, and assume they’re attempting an odd humor, rather than trolling.

———

I’m the kind of player that will never be motivated by a really rare drop. Gambling has never appealed to me. Nor will I grind out a really repetitive crafting chain.

What I will do is return back to content repeatedly over time as it catches my attention, and some day find I’m within reach of a reward, then pursue it the last bit of the way.

So I’m one that would prefer a crafting alternative to the drop.

• Like 2