The solution for Untamed and Ranger as a whole

Mell.4873

Edit: Spirits will now pulse Alacrity which makes it even more OP, I went through an changed parts. 

Firstly I have been playing ranger since its inception and have tried everything under the sun to see what can work (currently I have moved on to Mesmer). 

A couple of things spring out to me with the spirit quickness rework:

Druid - Has the amazing ability to top up spirits health with the celestial avatar when you use it. This is so powerful that you can keep Spirit of Nature alive through even the roughest fights. By providing alacrity on spirit's there is now a direct partner to HB.

Soulbeast - Honestly I do believe it will face a slight damage nerf but still remain somewhat king of burst dps. The alacrity from spirits will synergies really well with stances which will see advent of a self-support dps Ranger build. Full boons while merged when using We Heal as one

Untamed - This needs a massive damage buff which will them make it Rangers best dps spec. Spirits will not help much outside of lowering your cooldowns even more. I'm willing to bet the damage buff will effect the ranger and pet differently. We will definitely see unleashed player damage rotations along with unleashed pet rotations so alot of flexibility for how you do damage. 

Edited by Mell.4873
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mell.4873 said:

Soulbeast - Honestly I do believe it will face a slight damage nerf but still remain somewhat king of burst dps. The quickness from spirit will synergies really well with stances which will see advent of a support dps Ranger build.

I foresee this happening as well, Diviner's soulbeast; maybe even Ritualist condi soulbeast.

• Like 1