old/drowned Kaineng on a Aetherblade map.

ugrakarma.9416

In the Aetherblade Hideout in Echovald, theres a Cantha map , with Old/Drowned Kaineg highlighted.

It can be a hint about the next LS6 map.

I can't print-src now, but theres a image on wiki article, where u can zoom it.

Noticeable that highlighted are include New Kaineng + drowned as single area.

Im not familiar with Gw1, i noticed hows Drowned Kaineng is large, its seems fit 3x~5x new kaineng in that area.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aetherblade_Hideout

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fenom.9457 said:

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say, the thing on the wiki doesn’t show anything odd or out of place to me. How is it ‘highlighting’ that part of the world?

The top image on the right site of the wiki entry shows the map of the continent, with Kaineng (new and old together) being yellow.

However, I think they simply reused the map Ivan has shown us after we've beaten Mai Trin.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/5/50/Aetherblade_Hideout.jpg

The image in question. Old Kaineng is a solid yellow, unlike the rest of Cantha.

I didn't take it to mean anything, as the story of EoD established very solidly that the Aetherblades took refuge in Old Kaineng - you can even find one of their many camps in New Kaineng City's portion of old Kaineng. The Aetherblades were no doubt spread across the entire city throughout the 3 years since they re-emerged from the Mists, given the size of the Aetherblade Fleet.

• 2 months later...

well i solved the "mystery".

Im replaying history, and this map are into Aetherblade hideout in Seitung, where u fight Mai Trin history instance.

Some ally (i guess Gorrik)explain that map data is damaged, then is highlighting the whole kaineng area instead of just where aetherblades locations are...

So the designers basically re-utilized the asset into Echovald Aether Hideout.

Edited by ugrakarma.9416

30 minutes ago, ugrakarma.9416 said:

well i solved the "mystery".

Im replaying history, and this map are into Aetherblade hideout in Seitung, where u fight Mai Trin history instance.

Some ally (i guess Gorrik)explain that map data is damaged, then is highlighting the whole kaineng area instead of just where aetherblades locations are...

So the designers basically re-utilized the asset into Echovald Aether Hideout.

It's also mentioned the aetherblades used drowned Kaineng as a hiding zone.

Having recently redid that mission, Gorrik/somebody mentions that region being quite a large search area. Ivan says the transponders must've been damaged and so only gave out rough regions.

• Thanks 1