[Suggestions ] Just listen to this guy

28 minutes ago, Gorem.8104 said:

I'd say that's probally Mukluk, he's the only one i'd watch if I did watch - though really the gw2 streaming/video scene is indeed rather small/dead. Hizen gets by for sure on meme's and excellent builds. But Mucluk for sure would be the games biggest (And best) face

Not best for anet as he promotes mostly free gameplay. In player acquisition his one "why play Guild Wars 2"  per year videos dwarfs the effort of the whole marketing department. Even on his gem store guides he makes a point you can convert gold to gems. That is probably the reason he still isn't a partner:).
I do like Mukluk as he seems more connected to the average player. Teapot has some good takes. Mostly when he puts up his "whiteboard" and "markers", because then you know the he did put some thought into his statements. His "GW 2 endgame content is easier then other games because GW 2 fundamentals are harder" take is quite agreeable.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Gorem.8104 said:

I'd say that's probally Mukluk, he's the only one i'd watch if I did watch - though really the gw2 streaming/video scene is indeed rather small/dead. Hizen gets by for sure on meme's and excellent builds. But Mucluk for sure would be the games biggest (And best) face

Oh right mukluk is there too, he streams other stuff more and more often though. Opinions who is the nicest to watch was not the point of my post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

On 5/4/2022 at 4:20 AM, Mungrul.9358 said:

Teapot thinks he's funny.

Mukluk actually is.

And this is from a Brit.

There's just something about Teapot's "personality" that rubs me up the wrong way.

I've watched enough of him to know he has some good points, but at the same time, he's very focused on the sweaty-palmed side of the game, and any suggestions he makes are going to benefit those types of players first and foremost.

Honestly im with you. Guy probably means well.. but grates the nerves a bit. And honestly the whole dragons end thing never should have been as hard as it is. 

Edited by MechanicalMind.9126
  • Like 4
  • Confused 5

On 5/13/2022 at 8:20 PM, Hesione.9412 said:

Vallun is another one who goes through builds, and why certain traits/stats are important. There are other, smaller, content creators who are also putting out good videos with good content. 

Whose Vallun? Actually there's rather my point there, there is actually a lot of content creators for gw2 but they are mostly small and only found by word of mouth. Almost nobody watches any form of gw2 content so its indeed a hard thing to make content for in general. 

Still, to the next poster, I had no idea Muk wasn't a partner? Really? Just because he does a better job at advertising the game then Anet has done for 8 years? and EoD was his first expansion release to be there day one too (like myself actually, having played at launch and quit for six years). Too bad EoD didn't leave a better taste in peoples mouths, could have been quite good for the game if EoD was a good expansion. 
Is true as well that Muk has been streaming other games, but maybe its just fun to play fun games again. Like GW2 used to be before EoD. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Gorem.8104 said:

Whose Vallun? Actually there's rather my point there, there is actually a lot of content creators for gw2 but they are mostly small and only found by word of mouth. Almost nobody watches any form of gw2 content so its indeed a hard thing to make content for in general. 

Still, to the next poster, I had no idea Muk wasn't a partner? Really? Just because he does a better job at advertising the game then Anet has done for 8 years? and EoD was his first expansion release to be there day one too (like myself actually, having played at launch and quit for six years). Too bad EoD didn't leave a better taste in peoples mouths, could have been quite good for the game if EoD was a good expansion. 
Is true as well that Muk has been streaming other games, but maybe its just fun to play fun games again. Like GW2 used to be before EoD. 

GuildJen has guides on how to get achievements and builds, and Vallun puts a lot of builds up on YouTube.

Also good: Ayinmaiden and TiffyMissWiffy, who also show how to do achievements.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1