Warrior Needs a Whole Balance Patch Dedicated To It (PVP Perspective)

Zuko.7132

On 5/17/2022 at 4:53 PM, Axl.8924 said:

I got a question to you warr mains: Why was arc divided nerfed?

because people are getting one shot by a build that gets one shotted by other's auto attack.

or better yet, warrior isnt supposed to do damage

Edited by Lighter.5631
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Verdict is Vengence.6912 said:

Very spot on.

If someone can't recognize the obvious warrior animations, they need their eyes checked. Warrior is the easiest class to dodge by design.

I mean...I like to run past players like I don't see them and then do a 180 Bull's Charge to the face! That stunt of mine works about 88% of the time!

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

I mean...I like to run past players like I don't see them and then do a 180 Bull's Charge to the face! That stunt of mine works about 88% of the time!

Same.

I pretend I'm retreating for half a second, showing them my back and then they commit to chase. Before they know it, they're flat on the floor. But landing [Bull's Charge] ain't much these days. Rarely is there anyone without stun breaks.

I just had a pvp match against a hammer warrior. I dodged every CC lol. I admit I got caught off guard in the first team fight, but afterwards, he hit nothing but air. I didn't even dodge lol. I just stepped away knowing full well what comes after hammer 4 is hammer 5, like clockwork.

• Haha 1