Teapot Tournament Stats

1 hour ago, Bale.3851 said:

I totally agree. But the same devs that pushed WB from being garbage or medicore to god tier are now working on a patch to "balance" PVP in general. With shrinking player numbers SPVP keeps on dieing and so is WVW. This is why im voting for a better balancing through statistics and not by fortune telling or what ever it is they did.

Most of the time it feels like they balance like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-PtEJEaqY

I think their method is a combination of forums whining + random number generator 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shao.7236 said:

I still think it's worth counting up the amount of dumb decisions they keep making with their game as a whole rather than individually. I'm absolutely certain that there's a lot of non sense with all professions including the popular ones that could perhaps use a better change rather than be left as paperweight.

For sure they are have done a huge amount of dumb decisions.I still think no one have got it worse than mesmer tho. But I doubty you are interested in my class 

Their new balance intern being 1 of them, look at pvp now, its state and online before he arrived and after.👻

Edited by semak.7481
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, semak.7481 said:

For sure they are have done a huge amount of dumb decisions.I still think no one have got it worse than mesmer tho. But I doubty you are interested in my class 

Their new balance intern being 1 of them, look at pvp now, its state and online before he arrived and after.👻

If you are an active player you should care about any profession in the game. The more are playable or from my perspective within a range of 10% to alike professions (support druid to support guard and so on) the healthier the game will be. So i really hope they buff core professions and mesmer class as a whole.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

kitten, those warrior and engineer numbers are very sad. Shame to see my favourite classes languishing so badly, and nice job randomly nerfing Engineer Arenanet.

Ohterwise more or less as expected. 1 thief per team because thief is still the best decap and +1 bot, bunch of guardians and necros, and Mesmer is still in an awful spot too (though I admit, I care less for them than warrior or engineer because I dont play Mesmer). 

2 hours ago, Bale.3851 said:

If you are an active player you should care about any profession in the game. The more are playable or from my perspective within a range of 10% to alike professions (support druid to support guard and so on) the healthier the game will be. So i really hope they buff core professions and mesmer class as a whole.

I will, once they un-trash chrono(need ultimately to rework everything) and here is a thing, they promised it to have unique alacrity access, BUT WHAT A SURPRISE everyone have alacrity (long ago), what is unique thing now, nothing, cool, scammed for HoT, 1dodge mirge? Scammed for PoF. They wont scam me with EoD tho

• Haha 2