So I Ventured in to Heart of Maguuma (Verdant Brink) Today

28 minutes ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

You've not seen their other posts in the Living World subforum I take it.

That's pretty much it. Just a bunch of wild joking-style complaining about doing the game out of order.

Oh, so he makes the forum his diary? I don't been in the lw-forum, because i have no interest in the story, so. Yeah, had no idea~, thanks :).

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

Welcome to Heart of Thorns... You kinda know now why the GW2 populations died over night when it first released, Don't let these forum goers lie to you it was hated by a huge number of people and still is.. To the point its had funnily enough two or three major overhauls since release.. Cough nerfs Cough.

That said i agree its a nightmare.. And what you say i completely agree. Its crazy stupid some of these in game things.. But please stop bagging out us Asura we are tiny people too, but i agree we do glide well.

That's the problem with Guildwars 2.. New customers buy these expansions and avoid the "living stories" because its an optional extra that costs a fortune and people miss out on half the story and gear..

Guildwars 2 suffers from massive design flaws where these Living stories are concerned.

Dante here hates HoT so much his head explodes every time somebody claims to enjoy it.  We're all a bunch of liars!  His buddy Battledrone will be along shortly to tell you how HoT is also responsible for climate change, kitten, and the stale smell in your closet.  🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

Welcome to Heart of Thorns... You kinda know now why the GW2 populations died over night when it first released, Don't let these forum goers lie to you it was hated by a huge number of people and still is.. To the point its had funnily enough two or three major overhauls since release.. Cough nerfs Cough.

That said i agree its a nightmare.. And what you say i completely agree. Its crazy stupid some of these in game things.. But please stop bagging out us Asura we are tiny people too, but i agree we do glide well.

That's the problem with Guildwars 2.. New customers buy these expansions and avoid the "living stories" because its an optional extra that costs a fortune and people miss out on half the story and gear..

Guildwars 2 suffers from massive design flaws where these Living stories are concerned.

Whoooooshh. 

The sound of char gliding over the top of your head. 

Edited by Cuks.8241
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1