Why keep pitting different groups of players against each other?

On 6/1/2022 at 5:44 PM, Hesione.9412 said:

Obsidian Sanctum, being WvW, is out of the comfort zone of PvE players, and highly annoying for a bunch of others. No-one is saying to delete OS. What I am asking is: why make PvE players go into a zone where they can be killed by other players? 

I think OS should be moved out of WvW and into PvE. The only time I've done it was for Dusk and for guild missions, and only once for the latter. Additionally, if one has their tier level up in WvW, it decays while in OS. That would have been okay back in the days when people pipped down because you lost all your participation when you exited WvW. That is not the case now.

I have yet to see anyone made to go there. I have not been to OS in years despite logging inpretty much every day (even if I dont have time to do more than a few minutes of dailies in a given session).

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Ashen.2907 said:

I have yet to see anyone made to go there. I have not been to OS in years despite logging inpretty much every day (even if I dont have time to do more than a few minutes of dailies in a given session).

I think that's the bigger problem. The map doesn't really have a use anymore, since people prefer the EOTM arena anyways. Even in normal WvW maps, there's usually groups that keep gankers in check. The result is a map where a few people can dictate how the map goes.

Granted I'm just not bothering with that because I dislike jumping puzzles; killing players is nbd.

Well ok people use it as a bank and vendor area.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480