Thoughts on Weaver for PvP?

Aodlop.1907

1 hour ago, aymnad.9023 said:

When you say that they can kill weaver , are you already talking about LR? Or some specific builds for war and ranger?

I find that fireweaver deals well with ranger in general and warrior will need more condi clear than the standard builds usually have for a long 1V1.

Core Ranger has some Trouble, because of you do Not react in time your pet dies to burn, but i was beating timpers fireweaver on Core Ranger, sic em slb don't has the pet die problem and enaugh condi cleanse and DMG Spikes to kill a fireweaver. You can't stay on node against it, but Overtime you win, only fireweaver that i can't confidently Beat ist blamthrax, tho Most of the time when we meet its Not a sic em vs fireweaver matchup.

3 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

Core Ranger has some Trouble, because of you do Not react in time your pet dies to burn, but i was beating timpers fireweaver on Core Ranger, sic em slb don't has the pet die problem and enaugh condi cleanse and DMG Spikes to kill a fireweaver. You can't stay on node against it, but Overtime you win, only fireweaver that i can't confidently Beat ist blamthrax, tho Most of the time when we meet its Not a sic em vs fireweaver matchup.

If it works for you that’s great but this I do not think this is the norm. Weaver constant aoe pressures is the bane of the pet and it has more than enough anti projectile / anti burst to deal with slb. This is how I see fights with weavers :

On core pets will die regardless of if you watch them or not. (and you will run out of condi cleanse)

On sicem the fireweaver will cap then stay on the side behind a wall and wait for you to try to come decap.  Then they have focus or earth shield or something like twist of fate against burst. The time it takes to kill one is a win for them as they can then decap freely.

Edited by aymnad.9023
  • Like 1