just played willbender

Bardock.4718

lmao, I'm back from a 3 months hiatus just for a moment... equipped willbender with meta gear and w/e. It feels absurd how much better it kinda plays in contrast to bladesworn.... It's like the complete opposite. It's really smooth.

You have godlike mobility, tools, good damage, durability. I'm kinda depressed that warrior didnt get that.

I will play it a bit longer before going on hiatus again, they really need to rework that bladesworn spec 😐

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Bardock.4718 said:

lmao, I'm back from a 3 months hiatus just for a moment... equipped willbender with meta gear and w/e. It feels absurd how much better it kinda plays in contrast to bladesworn.... It's like the complete opposite. It's really smooth.

You have godlike mobility, tools, good damage, durability. I'm kinda depressed that warrior didnt get that.

I will play it a bit longer before going on hiatus again, they really need to rework that bladesworn spec 😐

Actually please no. Just leave this spec how it is (because **** it) and focus on the other two instead.

Put some QoL on bladesworn, like restricted movement in F2 and call it a day. Berserker and spellbreaker are all we need for PvE and competitive.

Edited by anbujackson.9564
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, anbujackson.9564 said:

Put some QoL on bladesworn, like restricted movement in F2 and call it a day. Berserker and spellbreaker are all we need for PvE and competitive.

I kinda disagree, bladesworn in his identity has potential... but things about it need to be changed...

-scrap ammo system imo, therefore new elite.

-make weapon swap avaible and let gunsabre be an "elite" w/e weapon

-overall change charging system, you dont need to be in DT to charge make it F4 or W/E

-F1 F2 F3 are avaible over all weapons and bring you into Gunsabre afterwards eg, gunsabre acts like a kit so you can immediately drop it if you want

-F1 abilities on other weapons are disabled

-rework utilities 

-rework some traitlines

idk this little approach just out of my head would make this spec more fun...

right now its just linear and spamy 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 6/8/2022 at 11:45 AM, Bardock.4718 said:

I kinda disagree, bladesworn in his identity has potential... but things about it need to be changed...

-scrap ammo system imo, therefore new elite.

-make weapon swap avaible and let gunsabre be an "elite" w/e weapon

-overall change charging system, you dont need to be in DT to charge make it F4 or W/E

-F1 F2 F3 are avaible over all weapons and bring you into Gunsabre afterwards eg, gunsabre acts like a kit so you can immediately drop it if you want

-F1 abilities on other weapons are disabled

-rework utilities 

-rework some traitlines

idk this little approach just out of my head would make this spec more fun...

right now its just linear and spamy 

I literally have no idea what you are trying to say here.

• Thanks 1

Bladesworn is quite strong just feels awfully passive to play with so much of its sustain being instant cast shout spam while the gunsaber kit is simply a bland weapon that it is forced to use as opposed to having choice in weapon combos. Spellbreaker is far better designed in my opinion.

I like that it actually encourages weapon swap. I tried spellbreaker, but my build didn't work and similiar to zerker I sit in the same weapon set. I know it is the same if you don't count the gunblade itself, but combowise it feels more intese. I play with physical skills, which a lot of ppl don't consider using. I don't really get why. I found willbender weak. sure it has higher dps on a single target, but fb has tomes and more skills available to it making it more dynamic in use. the only argument to stay on wb is the enhanced mobility, but that also lacks when you take the aoes of fb into account.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, pninak.1069 said:

I like that it actually encourages weapon swap. I tried spellbreaker, but my build didn't work and similiar to zerker I sit in the same weapon set. I know it is the same if you don't count the gunblade itself, but combowise it feels more intese. I play with physical skills, which a lot of ppl don't consider using. I don't really get why. I found willbender weak. sure it has higher dps on a single target, but fb has tomes and more skills available to it making it more dynamic in use. the only argument to stay on wb is the enhanced mobility, but that also lacks when you take the aoes of fb into account.

is this competetive approach?