༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ UNSUMMON PATCH NOTES ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

Lan Deathrider.5910

6 hours ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Don't forget any new players that just happen to stumble upon this place. Some need to stay, guide them and set the tone here, instead of "warrior" mains coming in here (who've only played it for a few months) and telling them "Don't worry, warrior is viable in all content!1!"

Yuuuuup you are rigth 

The problem is that mi first caracter is a warrior😅

I wanet to give gw2 i try, so i shose warrior 

I follow all those youtube videos (pick enithin you want, don't go meta,) at first in central tirya warrior is good, but after hit level 80, do pvp, wvw, fractals and hit HOT maps,  i realise that warrior is a terrible class

All the people ho think that warriors is good 

Is bicose they do raids with warrior, and they see 45,k damage and banners that buf their meta class in raids, but wath wapend wen thers nobody to heall you? Are those banners

Good for pvp, wvw and pve? 

Warrior in this game is a piñata, they should change the dragonbash festival for the warriorbash festival !!!!! 

Im so sick of those people that said, the problem is you not the class, warrior is good in all content, etc

Do some resuch, go to the forum and click on the warrior section, tons of people telling that warrior is a good class? Nooooooo

All that people ho think that warrior is good in all contet, is bicose 1 is not your main caracter, 2: you want people to play warrior to buff you in the raid, 3 you watn the class like that bicose you need those easy kills in pvp and wvw 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Drax.7308 said:

Yuuuuup you are rigth 

The problem is that mi first caracter is a warrior😅

I wanet to give gw2 i try, so i shose warrior 

I follow all those youtube videos (pick enithin you want, don't go meta,) at first in central tirya warrior is good, but after hit level 80, do pvp, wvw, fractals and hit HOT maps,  i realise that warrior is a terrible class

All the people ho think that warriors is good 

Is bicose they do raids with warrior, and they see 45,k damage and banners that buf their meta class in raids, but wath wapend wen thers nobody to heall you? Are those banners

Good for pvp, wvw and pve? 

Warrior in this game is a piñata, they should change the dragonbash festival for the warriorbash festival !!!!! 

Im so sick of those people that said, the problem is you not the class, warrior is good in all content, etc

Do some resuch, go to the forum and click on the warrior section, tons of people telling that warrior is a good class? Nooooooo

All that people ho think that warrior is good in all contet, is bicose 1 is not your main caracter, 2: you want people to play warrior to buff you in the raid, 3 you watn the class like that bicose you need those easy kills in pvp and wvw 

Yup. Those raiders are full of hot garbage in their "analysis". "Oh warrior does 35k dps, therefore it's viable and good!" No. BLADESWORN does that. Bladesworn is nothing but lipstick on a pig.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

"Oh warrior does 35k dps, therefore it's viable and good!" No. BLADESWORN does that.

Nothing bothers warrior mains getting into engi topics and start spamming that rifle mechanist is OP because of huge 24k AA dmg. So 35k dmg is viable, due to the fact that rifle and mech were nerfed by 25% in general and don't deal 'such OP damage oh my god it's 24k with AA', and they don't care about 35k using 2 buttons on bladesworn.

Edited by LunieL.1738
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, LunieL.1738 said:

Nothing bothers warrior mains getting into engi topics and start spamming that rifle mechanist is OP because of huge 24k AA dmg. So 35k dmg is viable, due to the fact that rifle and mech were nerfed by 25% in general and don't deal 'such OP damage oh my god it's 24k with AA', and they don't care about 35k using 2 buttons on bladesworn.

Hey, if the shoe fits! I can't believe you're sitting here defending a 24k auto-attack with a straight face...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, LunieL.1738 said:

35k in wath content? 

So to play harrior i just need to buy the end of dragons expantion? 

Edited by Drax.7308
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Hey, if the shoe fits! I can't believe you're sitting here defending a 24k auto-attack with a straight face...

Well. I can and I will, at least while there exist tonns of LI builds that do 23-26k dps with 1-3 buttons. At least here 4 buttons should be pressed.

2 minutes ago, Drax.7308 said:

35k in wath content? 

That's not my problem, I saw it and still see, same as engi are not a problem of those offended warrior mains. But they come to engi threads, knowing no engi or mechanist in particular mechanics and start kittens crying. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, LunieL.1738 said:

Well. I can and I will, at least while there exist tonns of LI builds that do 23-26k dps with 1-3 buttons. At least here 4 buttons should be pressed.

That's not my problem, I saw it and still see, same as engi are not a problem of those offended warrior mains. But they come to engi threads, knowing no engi or mechanist in particular mechanics and start kittens crying. 

Ok you saw it, but were? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Drax.7308 said:

Ok you saw it, but were? 

I don ' want a nerf, i wil be hapi with a good fight, not die in a blink of an aye, and have no tools to do nothing? 

Warrior is goo with pawer, easi fix but tougthnes and your job is done or make a condi build and you wiil defet a warrior in a blink of an eye

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Drax.7308 said:

I don ' want a nerf, i wil be hapi with a good fight, not die in a blink of an aye, and have no tools to do nothing? 

Warrior is goo with pawer, easi fix but tougthnes and your job is done or make a condi build and you wiil defet a warrior in a blink of an eye

You did not read all the convesation??? 

Thats more bad, come to a topick and don't read nothing and start yeling at people

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

You came into the game at our class' worst times.

I am not new to the game, I also started leveling warrior (and even bought a char slot for him) right before banners 'rework' and sorry about such updates, but come on. It's warrior who needs a real utility and survavibility boost, not 24k LI mechanist build nerf. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

The banner change opens a lot of possibilities to buff the class by itself. Also maybe they add banners to a toolbar additionally to your shouts. Then you dont have to change your own strength for the raid because you have them available. Due to the boon changes on banners, which overlap with boons from other classes, make warrior overall not anymore an overpowered bannerslave. The passive stats where too strong to not be used. This is now not anymore the case and therefore we can look out for good buffs in the next announced patch.

Otherwise, WvW needs warhorn buffs. SPvP a lot more.

I really hope they add banner to toolbar and change them a bit more and otherwise invest into 4 personal replacement abilities to fill this gap. The buffs to the other now possible options naturally included

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, LunieL.1738 said:

I am not new to the game, I also started leveling warrior (and even bought a char slot for him) right before banners 'rework' and sorry about such updates, but come on. It's warrior who needs a real utility and survavibility boost, not 24k LI mechanist build nerf. 

Thats the problem, you start levelig warrior, 

If you think warrior is good just bicose you ar good in the base game, im sorry but thats normal, the problem with warrior comes clear in the expantions content, pvp, wvw, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have had no problems with warrior on any content. And if you spec without banner for PvE content your dps is also top 5 for berserk OR bladesworn. You can also look it up on dps websites like SC. Just don't think it is necessary to cope for others, also now after the change it really isn't a problem anymore.

For your Expansion PvE content your are referring too, you can use an easy pve build like berserk with double axe for aoe whirlwind and lifesteal as the heal. Because it is 33% it is totally op in PvE and you will never die.

Btw the engi 20k is a meme because nobody cares, if you perform only 20k you cant play endgame. And for 30k you then have the same necessary apm as the most others.

PS: Maybe your problem is the fun it delivers. I am a huge criticizer for this game and the lacking complexity and depth, but you can improve fun maybe when trying out more weapons. E.g. Condi Berserk with Torch and Bow is a fun one for me when the dots are ticking.

Edited by VexOQ.2836
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, VexOQ.2836 said:

The banner change opens a lot of possibilities to buff the class by itself. Also maybe they add banners to a toolbar additionally to your shouts. Then you dont have to change your own strength for the raid because you have them available. Due to the boon changes on banners, which overlap with boons from other classes, make warrior overall not anymore an overpowered bannerslave. The passive stats where too strong to not be used. This is now not anymore the case and therefore we can look out for good buffs in the next announced patch.

Otherwise, WvW needs warhorn buffs. SPvP a lot more.

I really hope they add banner to toolbar and change them a bit more and otherwise invest into 4 personal replacement abilities to fill this gap. The buffs to the other now possible options naturally included

I think banners are more bad now 

Bicose bifore you can place the banner and stil fighting, but now if you pick the banner all your abilities are gone, you get soo weak like that, imagen the situation in pvp and wvw if a warrior pick a banner you now is like hi does not have eny weapon on his hands, y don't like baners naw and before 

You get so weak with this, lets say in pvp and wvw you see a warrior, and hi put a banner 

You just need to do two things wait to the time of the banner to desapear and stay aut the circle, bicose if the warrior comes aut the circle it will lose de buf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes you didn't understand.

This patch gets followed up and I am speaking about the next phase and now to just don't use banners when doing group content.

With the toolbar I mean exactly that the 4 slots for banners is too much and they shouldn't be part of these slots at all. They should be above your adrenalin bar like the engineer belt or elemental attunements

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, VexOQ.2836 said:

Yes you didn't understand.

This patch gets followed up and I am speaking about the next phase and now to just don't use banners when doing group content.

With the toolbar I mean exactly that the 4 slots for banners is too much and they shouldn't be part of these slots at all. They should be above your adrenalin bar like the engineer belt or elemental attunements

Well i be hapy to see that

• Like 1

Just now, Drax.7308 said:

Well i be hapy to see that

13 minutes ago, VexOQ.2836 said:

I have had no problems with warrior on any content. And if you spec without banner for PvE content your dps is also top 5 for berserk OR bladesworn. You can also look it up on dps websites like SC. Just don't think it is necessary to cope for others, also now after the change it really isn't a problem anymore.

For your Expansion PvE content your are referring too, you can use an easy pve build like berserk with double axe for aoe whirlwind and lifesteal as the heal. Because it is 33% it is totally op in PvE and you will never die.

Btw the engi 20k is a meme because nobody cares, if you perform only 20k you cant play endgame. And for 30k you then have the same necessary apm as the most others.

PS: Maybe your problem is the fun it delivers. I am a huge criticizer for this game and the lacking complexity and depth, but you can improve fun maybe when trying out more weapons. E.g. Condi Berserk with Torch and Bow is a fun one for me when the dots are ticking.

I stop coping those pages builds 

I have try many builds, many weaponds and is veri hard to find a good combination

Today was in wvw and i have fun( with a zerg) i like tactics bicose it gives more heal

And discipline and stragth, with long bow and hammer, if a stay close to mi team it was fun, long bow is mi favorite bicose you just need 1 bar of adrenaline to do your f1, the problem is that is to slow, and if you change to beserker the F1 is faster, but the adrenaline is to hard to get 

Hammer is too sloow, no damage 

But gives you cc, and much adrenaline 

After that maby axes 

But maces, sword, long sword, shield i don't feels good 

And warhorn don' t deals eany damage 

I just need to try tourch

• Thanks 1

ye i know your problem. This is GW2 problem. All feels so shallow and lackluster boring because even when you select a weapon you like, then you have 5 preselected abilities which you cant change and use valuable slots. And only 3 abilities, 1 for healing... very low

Edited by VexOQ.2836
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Pati.2438 said:

@Ferus.3165 you just noticed that warrior do nothing but dps and a bit of more cc while guardian/fb does dmg cc and good boon Support in once? Thats litterly why firebrand will always be better than anything cause it is good dps/good cc/ plus besides all this is gives ya quickenss and maybe also aegis/stability if you need it for just a bit of dps loss lel

Dragonhunter has garbage dps and is a selfish melee dps spec, willbender has mediocre dps and is a selfish mostly melee dps spec again. So where is the love for guardian?? FB has only quickness going for it now. Noone will take FB for it's dps anymore because the patch nerfed cFB significantly. Aegis on firebrand is mostly a thing of the past because the mantra has no aegis anymore and advance has 30 cd for a single aegis application. Oh yeah and fb still has group stab on demand, but noone would even look at fb anymore if it were not for the quickness generation. That is literally the only thing guard has going for it right now. And warrior does way more cc than fb so don't even start with that. Every class has some way to use cc in a fight.

probably a bit more than 33k with allies but still trash as dps when you have other dps classes ranging into the 40k again. Willbender has about the same dps and dh doesn't even reach 30k anymore

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 4