Revenant Healing

SoulBlaze.3059

2 hours ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

Huge nerf to ventari overal..... ANet lied on blog stating was makign it better   lol 🙂

CONS:;

-Ventari with boons is useless

-Heals less  

- Still has ORB mechanics ... WTF (generous abundance should need a buff and not be a freakign orb)

-Project tranquillity if not buffing healing output tha tmuch needs to keep destroying tablet and spawning it again... its a weird mechanic.

-Favors to much vindicator rather more than any other spec , its is a bad update.

PRO

Tablet movement feels better

TDLR: I feel Anet forcing players to play zerg minstrell Aliiance/ventri...  

The improved movement for tablet is actually incredibly huge for WvW.  Will have to see how things settle out, but I think there's at least a lot of potential for a ventari healer in WvW now that tablet is responsive.  May need Jalis instead of alliance for stab and not entirely sure about the overall output, but it's definitely closer to being a solid WvW healer than it ever has before.

• Like 1

Not really sure how I feel about it because content has been so slow in WvW, but I think I really like most of the changes. Most jarring thing for me is the change to the elite. It's going to be really hard for me to get used to this change as it was so good for using when CC'd with low energy. Other thing that will be a learning curve for me is proccing Charged Mists now. Was so easy before with how the elite worked.

The Ventari's Will change is incredible and I highly recommend keybinding it to a mouse button.

Empowered Ventari skills are a mixed bag for me: Natural Harmony's and Protective Solace are good/great, but Purifying Essence's and Energy Expulsion's are meh. 

There is no ICD on Eluding Nullification. Like wut. AoE condi cleanse with no ICD for an adept? My god.

Not sufficient testing to say how I feel about the rest of the stuff. But I'm seeing tablets everywhere on my current server. IMO we gonna see a lot of QQ about bubble spam because the uptime on it actually sticking on allies is really nutty now with no ICD/energy on VW.

Edited by Za Shaloc.3908
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Dahkeus.8243 said:

The improved movement for tablet is actually incredibly huge for WvW.  Will have to see how things settle out, but I think there's at least a lot of potential for a ventari healer in WvW now that tablet is responsive.  May need Jalis instead of alliance for stab and not entirely sure about the overall output, but it's definitely closer to being a solid WvW healer than it ever has before.

Ic the buffs only for vindicators and ic the nerfs of this change :\ some traits still bad and dont work.. cause it still a orb lol or maybe i cant i feel that trait is bad cause is not working actually,.

The boons so far have been useless for the most part  kinda weak since i dont blob nor run minstrell stats.

Players that play vindicator will love the 3-3-3 trait line on ventari since gives vigor and direct energy for dodge, wich i felt that is  booooosting tree song alot.

About tablet movement ic it has a buff cause VS rangers we now can relocate tablet dome for free and wont reduce its TTL(time to live), maybe is a bit op due the amount of domes if ventari becomes a minor role, i can have  it always on and since wvw rangers refuse to use unblockables they cant do much vs a 50seconds to 100second dome on the field, in this case is a massive buff to soft range hate.

I feel Natural harmony quoficient scaling needs to be slightly increased, w/o the buff to keep its late heal values, because the mechanic of destroying tablet and  recast it to gain 10% heal output isnt a good one. I can see Anet trying to reward Ventari's that colapse/explode tablet but still feels a forced mechanic, maybe this is what is driving me a bit nuts with the current changes.

31 minutes ago, Za Shaloc.3908 said:

(snip)

Not sufficient testing to say how I feel about the rest of the stuff. But I'm seeing tablets everywhere on my current server.

That's the part im loving about this patch , i am no longer alone :P  and rangers spammers gona hate.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

Ic the buffs only for vindicators nd ic the nerfs of this change 😕 some traits still bad and dont work.. cause it still a orb lol or maybe i cant i feel that trait is bad cause is not working actually.

imo boons so far have ben useless for the most part since i dont blob not run minstrells, altough players that play vindicator will love the 3-3-3 live on ventari since gives vigor and direct energy for dodge.

About tablet dodge ic it has a buff cause VS rangers we now can relocate tablet free and won reduce its TTL(time to live), m8 be a bit op i can have always on and since wvw rangers refuse to use unblockables they cant do much vs a 50seconds to 100second dome on the field, in this case is a massive buff to soft range hate.

Natural harmony quoficient scaling needs to be slightly increased, 1,72 w/o the buff to keep its late heal values.

The mechanic of destroying tablet to call it again to gain the buff isnt good either.

Dude...what are you even going on about.  Your post is all over the place.  Dodge internal cooldown vs ranger?

Maybe this stream of consciousness makes sense to you in your head, but it doesn't really make any outward sense in reply to my post about a vindi heal build in WvW.

Edited by Dahkeus.8243
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Dahkeus.8243 said:

Dude...what are you even going on about.  Your post is all over the place.  Dodge internal cooldown vs ranger?  Natural Harmony? 

Maybe this stream of consciousness makes sense to you in your head, but it doesn't really make any outward sense in reply to my post about a vindi heal build in WvW.

Tks for the warning, Engrish 404!! kernel panic, gona edit it.

/done

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Dahkeus.8243 said:

Huh, now that I think about it. From Salvation trait line you get a heal on dodge, condi cleanses on dodge, more endurance and protection on cleanses. Vindi trait line gives you more Vigor or Endurance on dodge (depending which major traits picked), a larger heal and barrier on dodge. You will definitely be able to spam your dodge with all the condi's thrown around in WvW plus sigil of energy. You got great cleanses with Viktor, Ventari and Staff 4. Then you have all the utility from Ventari Legend. Funnily enough tablet can be used while you are in the air for those 3-4 seconds. This does sounds like a lot of fun. 😄

Edited by Thrones.6739
  • Like 3

There is a loss of 35% outgoing healing from the last trait in salvation but the additional cleanse on dodge, more frequent dodge, and possibility of using ventari without getting overwhelmed by conditions might help overall. Does look like it's pushing to be another minstril support with the protection application and less gain from boosting healing those which is kind of boring 

• Like 2