Can't unlock zhaitan skin [Merged]

Captain's log,

I have lost track of how many days it has been, since the crystal containing Zhaitan's magic turned into Mordremoth. I have slain many of the unchained risen, though that does little to stem their numbers, nor does it fill my sword with the Elder Dragon's magic. Travelers still pass through here, seeking Zhaitan's magic as I do, and each of them leave when I tell them of Mordremoth's takeover.

I continue to call out to Aurene, hoping she can empower my blade herself. Alas, she still does not answer me. I can almost hear Mordremoth's laughter emanating from the crystal beside me, taunting me, for continuing to seek his brother's power. With every day I wait here, the laughter grows louder, stronger. I must press on, I have come too far to give up now.

And so, my wait continues.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Catilena.8729 said:

Captain's log,

I have lost track of how many days it has been, since the crystal containing Zhaitan's magic turned into Mordremoth. I have slain many of the unchained risen, though that does little to stem their numbers, nor does it fill my sword with the Elder Dragon's magic. Travelers still pass through here, seeking Zhaitan's magic as I do, and each of them leave when I tell them of Mordremoth's takeover.

I continue to call out to Aurene, hoping she can empower my blade herself. Alas, she still does not answer me. I can almost hear Mordremoth's laughter emanating from the crystal beside me, taunting me, for continuing to seek his brother's power. With every day I wait here, the laughter grows louder, stronger. I must press on, I have come too far to give up now.

And so, my wait continues.

As more and more people continue their quest to obtain a fragment of Zhaitan's power, even if just momentarily, the campsite is becoming overly crowded. New tents continue to rise upon the rocky soil, conditions are harsh and food is scarce. The nearest freshwater spring is a 2 days walk away, out of reach of Orr's lingering corruption. The number of deaths increases day by day. Yet we keep on pushing the boundaries of the impossible: surviving long enough to witness Zhaitan's power force his brother's power to withdraw from the crystal. By this time, it would be a miracle if we live to see this with our own eyes before fading from this world. As a strange void starts to linger in my head, I fight against the sleep, as I don't know whether I'll make it through another night.. I ... Can ..... ..... ... Not ... ... ... ... .... ... Slee____________

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Reiki.9450 said:

same here. nobody perhaps found a workaround to remove the buff? idk how much time it'll take to fix

Nah there won't be a workaround, the way someone explained it is that they probably accidentally overwrote the code for the zhaitan crystal when copy pasting the mordremoth one.