Dear Anet: You do have an official forum. FYI.

9 hours ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

In other words, on social media, you can choose your butt-kissers....ehm...followers. This is why I don't trust twitter or reddit. Social media just caters to the lowest-common denominator.

I was thinking more a way to easily obfuscate if there was something they needed to communicate, but not necessarily to the widest audience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

As has been posted/stated many times, the Devs are not required to post in one particular venue.  Each is allowed to post in their favorite, or not at all.

One can use the Dev Tracker to follow posts from more than the Community Manager, whoever that may be. 

My god. That's an awful system. They really need a policy on this stuff.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

On 6/29/2022 at 3:38 PM, DeanBB.4268 said:

Why do I see on the Twitter feed on the right of my screen this:

"Thank you for your patience while we addressed this issue. This skill has been re-enabled."

What skill? Why isn't this posted on the forum? Shouldn't this be in the bugs section?

They're all 20 year olds who use twitter is why.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

18 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

The irony.  Complaining about Anet not using their official forums.  Like there would suddenly be an expectation that they would see and/or respond to this post?

What's so ironic about it? There's more than ONE Anet staff and not all of them will be forum-aversed.. If we post, eventually someone will notice it. Or someone will take the initiative to ask on those other platforms why the info are not posted on their own forum.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

that's why Anet 2.0 doesn't work, they cater to all kinds of social media platforms but don't think things trough.

ask yourself this, why do we need to report a bug in there game and in there forum but ones they need to communicate none of there own stuff is used?

it's like making hand grinded coffee for your customers but start using cheap powder coffee for yourself.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1