The main takeaway message from these 25-30k dps auto attack builds

1 minute ago, Karagee.6830 said:

Hence I proposed to make a poll, so we can see who is living in fantasyland between us.

Do what you want ... I don't need a poll to know people have been kicked for not using meta builds in this game. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

Do what you want ... I don't need a poll to know people have been kicked for not using meta builds in this game. 

It's like saying 100,000 people have been kicked for being toxic but I know 10 people have been kicked for not using meta builds so it's a real problem than Anet clearly needs and wants to address. And I would content the ones who were kicked for having subpar builds almost invariably have also been toxic, unresponsive or lied about their role/ability.

Are you trolling?

Edited by Karagee.6830
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Karagee.6830 said:

It's like saying 100,000 people have been kicked for being toxic but I know 10 people have been kicked for not using meta builds so it's a real problem than Anet clearly needs and wants to address.

If you think so. Again, I'm not going down a road with you to argue about things we can't verify that aren't related to my point:

These LI builds aren't new. Alienation isn't new. Metapushing isn't new. What we are seeing is just a shift some players making because they know the health of the game needs people to be more inclusive for game content to be sustainable. 

Somehow, your making that into a complaint about class balance. Not everything is a soapbox for that. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

If you think so. Again, I'm not going down a road with you to argue about things that aren't related to my point:

These LI builds aren't new. It's just a shift you see some players making because they know the health of the game needs people to be more inclusive. 

The health of the game does not need players to be inclusive, it needs players to...play. And all of this is reducing the number of players who play. If you want to cater to a minority of people who can't play and shaft everyone else please let's have Anet say it clearly and openly.

Making fake claims that bad players are regularly not getting carried and tolerated by better players is such a weird and untrue claim to make about GW2 that is beyond absurd. Alas, you refuse to even consider quantifying the problem, so you must be trolling or trying to get to 100k posts for whatever reason.

Edited by Karagee.6830
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, Karagee.6830 said:

The health of the game does not need players to be inclusive, it needs players to...play.

Just ... wow. Yeah and who do these players play with if we don't need inclusiveness for teaming? Yup, you got this all figured out. 😆

But sure ... let's have another round of Raid Content Fail and wonder why it happened again. I mean, sure if you DON'T like team content, then continue to pretend we don't need inclusiveness to make teams and enjoy team content and see it continued to be developed. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Karagee.6830 said:

Yes LI builds existed before the patch and were absolutely viable. This patch has made further steps in buffing AA breaindead specs like Mechanist and people left in droves. Yeah I wonder who these 'excluded' players will play with other than other bad players playing Mech themselves when an already shrinking playerbase shrink further precisely because of these design choices.

OK. That's a good story. I guess it feeds into the "game not balanced, game ded" rhetoric you want to push. It's not what I'm talking about. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 2

Ask Anet to release some numbers. All you say is conjecture and opinion, anecdotal is better than that any day of the week and twice today.

I don't need numbers. Again, I'm not talking about balance or how it impacts people's decisions to play the game. Performance inbalance in this game isn't new. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 2

munches popcorn

Entertaining. You are making good points, @Obtena.7952, but I kinda feel like the effort is wasted. @Karagee.6830 seems to need their vision of a Guild Wars 2 ruined by catering to  t̷̳͔̊̓͠ḧ̸̡̻͙̗̫̓͛̔͆è̴̛̛̠͖̤̞̅̀ͅ ̴͈̰͓̺̓̃ù̷̧̹̩n̴̨̼̊̿̍̀ẃ̸͇̖ö̵̧̢̻̤́̆͝r̶̯̀̿t̸̟͐̈́͝͝h̸̫̠̭̽̓̉y̸̡̠̘̬̔͝͝ . ...man, that font hurts the eyes.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

I don't need numbers. Again, I'm not talking about balance or how it impacts people's decisions to play the game. 

Then as I said about 30 comments ago you are definitely in the wrong thread and completely off-topic.

And of course you don't need numbers, because those will prove all you say is just your opinion and catering to a minority.

I haven't logged in since before the patch, on purpose, to hopefully force some shake up in the organisation, but I'm perfectly happy using my time on other things if nothing changes.

Edited by Karagee.6830
  • Confused 2

22 minutes ago, Karagee.6830 said:

It's like saying 100,000 people have been kicked for being toxic but I know 10 people have been kicked for not using meta builds so it's a real problem than Anet clearly needs and wants to address. And I would content the ones who were kicked for having subpar builds almost invariably have also been toxic, unresponsive or lied about their role/ability.

Are you trolling?

Here is your answer .

That why people don't like play with end people and generally instance content .

3 hours ago, Karagee.6830 said:

This is why when I did T3 fractals where this kind of people are more common (i.e. people who are new, fail mechanics and think they should tell you how to play because they have read metabattle), I simply went ahead after 1 wipe and switched to utilities to SOLO the goddamn fractal, ignoring these players and their whining and blaming for their own shortcomings. Some I even blocked, but I haven't kicked anyone even if they were in fact

toxic.

Plz leave T3 instances ,thank you .

Its a place we can have , away from you

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Here is your answer .

That why people don't like play with end people and generally instance content .

Plz leave T3 instances ,thank you .

Its a place we can have , away from you

T3 is by far the most toxic area of fractals and it's not even close.

Don't worry I usually went in by myself and cleared on my own, did bosses on my own until the party filled up if it filled up. I don't need other people to do T3 with a few exceptions and certainly I don't need people using the chat to interact with others in a toxic way. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I haven't logged in since before the patch, on purpose, to hopefully force some shake up in the organisation, but I'm perfectly happy using my time on other things if nothing changes.

Great ... that's what you should do. That's how this game is intended to be played in the first place. The fact remains that all of these factors being brought up aren't new. Alienation isn't new, Class inbalance isn't new, Metapushing isn't new, LI builds isn't new.

The thing that is new here is that players are recognizing the need for including people in team content so we don't get a "Raid Failure Part 2" horror movie. 

• Like 2

T3 is by far the most toxic area of fractals and it's not even close.

Don't worry I usually went in by myself and cleared on my own, did bosses on my own until the party filled up if it filled up. I don't need other people to do T3 with a few exceptions and certainly I don't need people using the chat to interact with others in a toxic way. 

Sure

Plz raiders , leave T3 alone , thank you very much (you have a tendecy to destroy things , since dungeons)

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940

1 minute ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Sure

Plz raiders , leave T3 alone , thank you very much .

Strange, I've never had anyone complaining about this. Are you one of the toxic ones? Hey a suggestion: rush T4, even outside CMs there are fewer toxic players there and most know what they are doing so nobody needs to feel smarter and run his mouth at his team mates.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

Great ... that's what you should do. That's how this game is intended to be played in the first place. The fact remains that all of these factors being brought up aren't new. Alienation isn't new, Class inbalance isn't new, Metapushing isn't new, LI builds isn't new.

The thing that is new here is that players are recognizing the need for including people in team content so we don't get a "Raid Failure Part 2" horror movie. 

hahaha, so you think this is what buffing afk mechanist to 32k was all about? Yup, delusional.

still waiting for your explanation on HOW dumbing down classes and boosting autoattack damage and builds will lead to more inclusion in raids of all places.

Edited by Karagee.6830
  • Confused 2

Strange, I've never had anyone complaining about this. Are you one of the toxic ones? Hey a suggestion: rush T4, even outside CMs there are fewer toxic players there and most know what they are doing so nobody needs to feel smarter and run his mouth at his team mates.

We avoid you and stay in T3 for a purpose .

Thankfully those statics , shown the company that "Fractal is a pillar for GW2 endgame"(nothing for raids)

Plz stay on your T4 plz .

Dont destroy anything more...

3 minutes ago, Karagee.6830 said:

hahaha, so you think this is what buffing mechanist to 32k was all about? 

If I want to you to know what I think, I will tell you. No need to put words in my mouth here because you can't reply to my posts in a thoughtful manner. 

If you want to complain about 32K Mechanist ... Engi subforum that way.

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 3

Just now, Obtena.7952 said:

If I want to you to know what I think, I will tell you. No need to put words in my mouth here because you can't reply to my posts in a thoughtful manner. 

The problem is, you haven't said anything other than Anet is pushing LI builds to further inclusivity, without explaining how alienating experienced players who main 20 other specs is going to achieve that. You seem to think that collapsing the skill ceiling onto the floor (mech at 32k 0apm) will somehow lead to experienced players being more open to take people who have never done 'endgame' content before. They should be happier to carry these people because they are doing a little bit more damage than before? While Anet is actively sabotaging the classes and builds they like? This is some parallel reality. If instead you think that this change will lead to 10 inexperienced players who never set foot in a raid to suddenly start grouping together, then ok, hahaha, I'd like to see that.

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

We avoid you and stay in T3 for a purpose .

Thankfully those statics , shown the company that "Fractal is a pillar for GW2 endgame"

Plz stay on your T4 plz .

Dont destroy anything more...

Ah not a fan of inclusion I see.

Think of it as me, giving freebies to you, without saying anything or asking for anything in return. I am not a toxic player, I genuinely like to help people and the majority of players in T3 are clearly still learning how to play their builds...which is why the level of toxicity by players who can't even play their class very well is frankly upsetting.

This is what I'm also trying to say to the other guy: assuming that elite players in GW2 are toxic is wrong and at the very least would need some data backing. My experience is there are fewer elite/good players being toxic in groups even as someone is underperforming than subpar players being toxic in a similar scenario.

I did T3 only for the weekly rewards tbh, so if you don't like it please take it up with the devs who introduced those.

• Confused 2

31 minutes ago, Karagee.6830 said:

The problem is, you haven't said anything other than Anet is pushing LI builds to further inclusivity, without explaining how alienating experienced players who main 20 other specs is going to achieve that. You seem to think that collapsing the skill ceiling onto the floor (mech at 32k 0apm) will somehow lead to experienced players being more open to take people who have never done 'endgame' content before. They should be happier to carry these people because they are doing a little bit more damage than before? While Anet is actively sabotaging the classes and builds they like? This is some parallel reality. If instead you think that this change will lead to 10 inexperienced players who never set foot in a raid to suddenly start grouping together, then ok, hahaha, I'd like to see that.

Wasn't your own opinion that people are getting kicked for subpar builts + having no kp ?

If cannot train-carry them , then you wont any new raider . The damage builts issue is solved +

The dodge-cc gollem issue is solved .

(whats the difference between this spec and the LI-Bomb-auto attacks , that was showcased 3 months ago by the community?)

(why i have the feeling , that even mace is doing the same roations ?....

Company.... are you trying to tell us that we longterm enginners got too old?... Because if you do , i will Liam Neeson you ...)

Ah not a fan of inclusion I see.

Think of it as me, giving freebies to you, without saying anything or asking for anything in return. I am not a toxic player, I genuinely like to help people and the majority of players in T3 are clearly still learning how to play their builds...which is why the level of toxicity by players who can't even play their class very well is frankly upsetting.

This is what I'm also trying to say to the other guy: assuming that elite players in GW2 are toxic is wrong and at the very least would need some data backing. My experience is there are fewer elite/good players being toxic in groups even as someone is underperforming than subpar players being toxic in a similar scenario.

I did T3 only for the weekly rewards tbh, so if you don't like it please take it up with the devs who introduced those.

We avoid you by staying in t3 .

Plz stay on T4

11 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Wasn't your own opinion that people are getting kicked for subpar builts + having no kp ?

nope that is the other guy's opinion, which I was actively disputing. I said let's do a poll about reasons why people get kicked (which included both) and he said no.

If cannot train-carry them , then you wont any new raider

Ding, ding, ding. Bingo! Yeah and you don't need 1 build to do 32k afk for people not to be kicked from raids. This is just bs of the highest order and always has been. People get carried in GREEN gear in raids.

whats the difference between this spec and the LI-Bomb-auto attacks , that was showcased 3 months ago?

The difference is this was doing more damage than many high intensity builds while being literally 0 APM. And the fact that this is not part of Anet vision is that it's been nerfed after 2 days. Nobody has any problems with LI builds doing 20k+ dps, but 32k is another story and this was not a LI build this was literally 0 APM, which does not qualify as LI, it's an afk build. 

Edited by Karagee.6830
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

We avoid you by staying in t3 .

Plz stay on T4

I mean I suppose you could pay me the equivalent in gold for the rewards: gold, relics, karma, spirit shards etc (including the bonuses from fractal god) and I would be indifferent. You happy to do that to protect the cesspit of toxicity that is often T3?

Edited by Karagee.6830
  • Confused 1