Plush Griffon Skin

11 hours ago, DexterousGecko.6328 said:

wait a minute, wasn't someone saying the other day that an inflatable raptor costume would be out of place? But plushie raptors are okay?

That was me, but it was arguing against an inflatable t-rex costume because I didn't recall any t-rex in GW2.  It had nothing to do with visual aesthetics.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, kharmin.7683 said:

That was me, but it was arguing against an inflatable t-rex costume because I didn't recall any t-rex in GW2.  It had nothing to do with visual aesthetics.

I do kind of like the idea of a character in a plush raptor onesie outfit riding a plush raptor mount. It would be very silly but totally believable for Tyria, there's no reason someone couldn't make a raptor onesie.

(The t-rex costume is more of a stretch, because they don't exist. But they used to, and Tyrians have made objects themed on mythical or extinct creatures before, horses are probably the main example. Making it inflatable would be odd too, I assume some sort of magic could do it, but that would be a new introduction for the game.)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, DexterousGecko.6328 said:

wait a minute, wasn't someone saying the other day that an inflatable raptor costume would be out of place? But plushie raptors are okay?

Also, is there a plush griffon skin?

It fits in with Wintersday...the little plush griffons in Toxx's workshop.  It's just a giant version.  Simply a larger size.  I would not be surprised to see plush of all the mounts gradually brought out for the festival.  Personally not a big fan of the raptor, but they do exist in-game.  T-rex does not.

• Like 1