Value of a second acount

Ayakaru.6583

Maybe a silly topic, but just out of curiosity. Has anyone ever calculated the exact value of additional acounts. I currently have one second acount solely for the loyalty rewards, when HoT was 50% off (I think it was 20 euros, then).A second acount comes with 20 mystic coins and 55 laurels. Mystic coins at the time of writing are 1g50s so thats 30g (or the Mystic Coins themselves) and 165 T6 crafting materials (I spend my laurels on T6 bags always).

So all in all, it's a pretty good deal. Its not that much, but the 20 euros pay themselves back pretty quickly when you consider the gold per month.20 euros equate 1600 gems, which in turn cost 282g49s31c at the moment of writing, so by mystic coins alone, it'll be 9 to 10 months for it to pay itself back, and then it generates T6 mats and Gold or mystic coins or whatever you want. Although, apart from the loyalty rewards not much else comes out of it, everything else of value is either acountbount, or effortive enough on my main acount.

Anyone else share or have different opinions on this, I'm just curious.

like I said on the old forums about this topic . this is something I will never do at all . as their is no not one at all exact value of additional accounts or just having one account only still no so called exact value that stuff is just plain foolishness . as the accounts can not be sold at all and if I remember right if the account is sold it ends up getting banned . now the only exact value that does come from ones accounts is the amount of fun gotten out of playing with others or solo play . and the things like events that brings good memory's other wise their is no so called account value . its not like you can take game gold and make it into real world money or any thing . which I think that is also not legal to do with this game . from that topic some time ago on the old forums.

I bought a second account just to help with timegated t7 mats to rush my ascended crafting. The daily t6 and mystic coins are helpful too. Hell, I even got enough AR to do tier 1 Fractals with my base account as a PS warrior just to have something to do after I finish all dailies on my main. If you have money to throw away I'd suggest doing it.

@WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:like I said on the old forums about this topic . this is something I will never do at all . as their is no not one at all exact value of additional accounts or just having one account only still no so called exact value that stuff is just plain foolishness . as the accounts can not be sold at all and if I remember right if the account is sold it ends up getting banned . now the only exact value that does come from ones accounts is the amount of fun gotten out of playing with others or solo play . and the things like events that brings good memory's other wise their is no so called account value . its not like you can take game gold and make it into real world money or any thing . which I think that is also not legal to do with this game . from that topic some time ago on the old forums.

I'm not sure if you read the original post, but he was talking about the value of having another account to get the daily benefits from it, not from selling it as you are suggesting, so your lecture was not necessary as well as inaccurate. There is gold value in having a second account.

This is using an alt account to make additional funds/mats etc by getting login rewards, doing dailies, GH/home instance gathering for your primary account. So there is definitely value to having a second, third or more alt accounts.

Archived