Charr Jade Prosthesis Gauntlet

1 hour ago, Moody Soul.5617 said:

Why is the prosthetic without claws? Did the charr yoink it off a human, if so how does it fit my charrs stub, I want theorys and or actual answers.

Thank you for reading my talk ted 

Much Love 😘

Moody Soul

It is human tech so yes your charr got it fitted by a cantha human mate.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Moody Soul.5617 said:

Yeah its human tech, but just because its made by humans doesn't mean it can't be tailored to a charr? @Linken.6345

Have you see how badly some of the armors fit on charr?

And you expect Anet to even care to even fix this skin.

We know for years its human female meta and then ported streched to fit the rest of the races.

• Sad 2

On 7/19/2022 at 11:57 PM, Linken.6345 said:

Have you see how badly some of the armors fit on charr?

And you expect Anet to even care to even fix this skin.

We know for years its human female meta and then ported streched to fit the rest of the races.

Sorry for the late reply, forgot the forums exist, and that I still had a rant in here. But the intention of this post wasn't for a fix, more of idea of players reasons  why would it be a prosthetic without claws. And you haven't even answered the question I asked to your original reply mate...With your justification that because its human tech it can't be tailored to a charr?

57 minutes ago, Moody Soul.5617 said:

Sorry for the late reply, forgot the forums exist, and that I still had a rant in here. But the intention of this post wasn't for a fix, more of idea of players reasons  why would it be a prosthetic without claws. And you haven't even answered the question I asked to your original reply mate...With your justification that because its human tech it can't be tailored to a charr?

Have you seen any charr in cantha before you arrived maybe that is why it is not made for charr since the humans had no idea it was even needed.

• Like 1