LoL is doing a miniseason in pvp!

Sahne.6950

Fk it! Conquest succs so we play League of legends!

Its "Call of the Mists"-Event currently.

PvP has a influx of noobs currently.... but where are they? They are playing Stronghold(league of legends)! 😄

Yesterday we played exlusively Stronghold... and i have to admit... IT WAS ACTUALLY FUN. (we played 15 rounds back to back.. normally after 4 rounds of ranked im burned out)

Did you ever want to play your weird CoreCondiStaffEle but you cant, because you and your membuild succ and you hate loosing?  NOW IS THE TIME! Queue Stronghold(League of legends blindpick) today, and enjoy a plethora of F2P Core thiefs, Scrappers turning with the keyboard and Power Harbingers on their pve build that will die when you look at them funny!

WHAT!? you do not have time for pvp because your a scrub and need to farm money in pve!? FEAR NO MORE! If you tryhard you can get it over in under 5 minutes and can reap in rewards like never before! BIG STONKS!💸

Great fun, Great memes! COME AND GET YOUR 1v5 YOUTUBECLIPS TODAY!

(in all honesty its pretty fun over here currently. And lets be real.... anything besides Conquest is pretty refreshing atm. as of yesterday, the queues are shorter than unranked... All those League of legends and PvEplayers are doing a miniseason over here in gw2 stronghold-pvp! join the fun while it lasts!)

Edited by Sahne.6950

Its literally the perfect time to play some memebuilds.

Condispellbreaker?👀

powerdruid?👀

Condireaper?👀

i dont even dare to say it... CoreEngie!?

You have no influence on your enemys. just Queue and have fun. I was hoping to get more people into it, as i was literally having a BLAST (door breaker, pun intended) yesterday.

People are complaining that there is no other gamemodes besides conquest... but there literally is another gamemode, and as of yesterday, there actually was alot of games happening. 

i mean.. the gamemode is horrible... but atleast its not conquest....right?

Edited by Sahne.6950

TBH, I think it is fun just because you are playing against new clueless people or 40k AP PvE lords who don't know how to PvP. So you can play w/e meme build with one hand and blindfolded and still you'll have an upper hand on your enemies. As soon as you start to lose battle/match you just use your second hand and destroy them easy.

24 minutes ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

TBH, I think it is fun just because you are playing against new clueless people or 40k AP PvE lords who don't know how to PvP. So you can play w/e meme build with one hand and blindfolded and still you'll have an upper hand on your enemies. As soon as you start to lose battle/match you just use your second hand and destroy them easy.

AHH YES! i see you did read my OP^^.

yes! i am literally playing CoreStaffele and i went 0 deaths in 15 games. i am not even playing with my left hand. i am literally smashing my butt on the keyboard and pray!  I even managed to get a 1v5 aswell, followed by the enemy team calling me a cheater and then they went afk as 5.

What a time to be a gamer.

Its 2022... why would you play gw2 pvp, if its not for the memes.

Edited by Sahne.6950

Just now, Sahne.6950 said:

AHH YES! i see you did read my OP^^.

yes! i am literally playing CoreStaffele and i went 0 deaths in 15 games. What a time to be a gamer.

Now imagine someone will listen to you and Q for stronghold... as a full AT team with metabuilds. How much fun will you have on your downstate ele?

@Spellhunter.9675

i will QQ like the baby "forum-warrior" that i am, duh. How dare i have some people to actually fight! /s

I dont fear full premate teams with tryhard temcomps. I also do not fear the MAT guys... As long as you have people to fight... its all good. If you get your kitten kicked.. nice! learn from it!. 😉 I would actually love to see some actually good players in here with topkek tactics.

Also, I dont mind getting my kitten kicked  😄  Its literally Stronghold! who cares.

my actual goal of this thread is to pull in some players into the mode, so we can have even more fun this afternoon. Queue times yesterday were shocking low, but it was mostly some pve keks.

Literally playing anything other than Conquest is so refreshing.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Its literally the perfect time to play some memebuilds.

Condispellbreaker?👀

powerdruid?👀

Condireaper?👀

i dont even dare to say it... CoreEngie!?

You have no influence on your enemys. just Queue and have fun. I was hoping to get more people into it, as i was literally having a BLAST (door breaker, pun intended) yesterday.

People are complaining that there is no other gamemodes besides conquest... but there literally is another gamemode, and as of yesterday, there actually was alot of games happening. 

i mean.. the gamemode is horrible... but atleast its not conquest....right?

Hammer+Mace/Shield spell breaker and just perma stun people. Never kill them, but never let them leave >:)

19 hours ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

Now imagine someone will listen to you and Q for stronghold... as a full AT team with metabuilds. How much fun will you have on your downstate ele?

IT HAPPENED!

yesterday i was facing alot of 5man premades. They were using some really cheesy tactics, like permastealthing the minions xD.

it was great fun! we actually had some pretty intense battles yesterday!

1 minute ago, Sahne.6950 said:

IT HAPPENED!

yesterday i was facing alot of 5man premades. They were using some really cheesy tactics, like permastealthing the minions xD.

it was great fun! we actually had some pretty intense battles yesterday!

I'm actually glad for you and other guys are having fun there. 

But I prefer to kill my sanity in ranked.

• Haha 1