forums@arena.net not working?

Is it concerning a temporary of permanent ban of the account?  If not, there will likely be no response, as that is the only thing for which they will respond.

This is the only clarification one is likely to receive:  If you need to contact a forum team member, please e-mail forums@arena.net. Due to the volume of mail we receive, we cannot answer every e-mail, but we will read all feedback that you share with us.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Is it concerning a temporary of permanent ban of the account?  If not, there will likely be no response, as that is the only thing for which they will respond.

This is the only clarification one is likely to receive:  If you need to contact a forum team member, please e-mail forums@arena.net. Due to the volume of mail we receive, we cannot answer every e-mail, but we will read all feedback that you share with us.

Mine were asking for clarification on certain actions taken so that I might better understand why they were done.  Crickets.

I think they want to make it look like they would accept appeals on forum bans and stuff - to calm players down. While they probably actually have no one to deal with such stuff. (Might also be that the adress was  used in the past but not used anymore and they removed staff for cost reasons.)

Afaik it only can/should be used if you have infractions that come with restrictions of forum  use. (Minor warning where you still log in - is no reason.) I once had a 3 days ban or so ... tried to message them (April 2020) - never got a reply. Not even an automated one that said the message was received. You'd usually expect an answer - even if they want to be strict. (Then at least making something up as to why they disagree with the one that sends the mail - maintaining the ban.)

For game bans I know the normal support answers - we have lots of threads about this where people hat interactions. Then again: There it is about money. (People that get banned in the game can not spend money anymore.) For the forums this is not an issue.

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Sad 1

On 8/13/2022 at 11:26 AM, Luthan.5236 said:

Afaik it only can/should be used if you have infractions that come with restrictions of forum  use.

When someone is waiting for a year, you can assume that is it a permanent ban. 😉

On 8/13/2022 at 11:26 AM, Luthan.5236 said:

I think they want to make it look like they would accept appeals on forum bans and stuff - to calm players down. While they probably actually have no one to deal with such stuff.

This seems to be the case. An outrage, really.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1