Character head and neck problem

Hello all

I was looking for a new face and hairstyle for my male human when I saw something simply horrible.  

The head and neck are different shades, and, the head truly looks like it was pasted on to the neck without any blending.

Am I crazy?   Has it always been this bad???

I went around trying to peer at other character's head neck, but, after trying for a bit, I felt like I had a bit of a fetish, so I came here.

I am hoping, with all that I am, that this can be fixed.

Lisa-sad

• Confused 3

On 8/12/2022 at 4:05 PM, Julischka Bean.7491 said:

Hello all

I was looking for a new face and hairstyle for my male human when I saw something simply horrible.  

The head and neck are different shades, and, the head truly looks like it was pasted on to the neck without any blending.

Something like this? --> https://i.imgur.com/QtzFPGN.jpg

It's been reported many times, but they don't seem to have the time to fix it.

• Confused 1

Ashantara !!!!!!!    That is it!!!!!!

I maxed out fishing for that vest and I wear it on a lot of my characters.  I don't usually play human males and have/had not seen the bug reports so when I decided I was going to turn one of my human females to male...that is when I noticed the bug in all of it's glory.

By my aunt fanny's undergarments that bug is bad.!!!!!

If I may, can I ask a question... When I saw your answer, I pelted downstairs, logged into the human male, transmuted his vest into something else and the difference was night and day...my other characters of other races don't seem to have this problem with the vest...is that correct??  Is the bug a human thing, or is just not as noticeable on other races.

I will look for myself with new eyes when I can log back into the game...but in the meantime, I would really like to know.

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you again.

Lisa-shoving her caretaker hat back on 🙂

• Like 1