Thief's Weapon

Roc.6143

Hi everyone , I always play sword+dagger at GW2 by thief. You know the evade.

How about sword+sword this idea at Thief? Anyone like that? Waiting for new update or DLC to see that.

Wellcome to discuss thief's weapon , and nice to meet you here. Thank you.

When EoD was coming out I was hoping for Thief to get a Greatsword and call them Shinobi but sadly it was given to the Revenant.

I think Sword/Sword would be pretty cool but I would personally want to see Thief get a Mace. Stealth up behind your enemies and knock them out with a blunt object. 

Edited by Kantharr.2308
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Kantharr.2308 said:

Stealth up behind your enemies and knock them out with a blunt object. 

Just like sword's stealth attack which is bashing them with the hilt of your sword (a blunt attack) - "Tactical Strike: 2s daze". 

Sword Sword was a hoped for outcome for most, given thief duals pistols/daggers. Kind of made sense that any remaining single handed weapons become offhand too. But nope. 

On 8/13/2022 at 4:40 PM, Lighter.5631 said:

there's already enough s/s gameplay in this game to add another one.

and there will not be another expansion.

they are just making gw3 now.

They said that there will be another expansion... i just love it when people are throwing around halfbaked fake news...

gw3 is NOT confirmed.....  the next expac IS CONFIRMED....   get your facts right or keep it shut... its that simple.

Edited by Sahne.6950

On 8/13/2022 at 11:53 AM, Roc.6143 said:

How about sword+sword this idea at Thief? Anyone like that? Waiting for new update or DLC to see that.

You fool. I'm waiting since before HoT dropped and I have now have given up on this hope.

I have to say that what they SHOULD do (if they will drop additional elite specs) is a off hand weapon, since we got staff and rifle (both 2 handed) and scepter (main hand).

I will not hope for the off-hand sword anymore tho, I have suffered for too many years.