Spellbreaker pve buffs seems good

Zekent.3652

1 hour ago, Axl.8924 said:

Honestly i'd love if raid bosses generated boons and had some call for boonrippers then we could make all sorts of classes good at boon rip available and it would also help SPB

Beyond just an uninspired bump in power dps boost for dagger, I think making Spellbreaker (SpB) actually rip raid boss boons would be one of the few available paths to making SpB raid-viable.

These raid boss boons could be any of the existing ingame boons, OR Anet could create unique raid boss boons that can only be ripped, not stolen or corrupted.  An example of a unique raid boss boon could be a boon that decreases skill cooldown, thus ripping said boon would make the utilization of deadly skills less frequent.  Of course the raid boss will periodically regenerate its unique boons but any ripped boons would be a considerable benefit to the squad.

• Confused 1

On 8/16/2022 at 5:10 AM, voodoo.7412 said:

Hi, as main mesmer (I run in all game modes with it )  I made a warrior (5 months ago ) after 10 years playing gw2 .

I did finish all sories ,core ,hot ,pof and eod ,LS ,metas and open world (this build not for fract ,raids ,strike ,wvw ,pvp).

I guess the changes will help ppl like me who play spellbreaker for OW only.

This build can stand realy well in open world for noob warriors like me :).

It can go duel daggers or axe I just change sun and moon style trait on duel daggers.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAEhflJwOYXsJWJOST6vcA-zRIYRUzXGBmCRUBmcACZP8WG1MCA-e

You're overcapped on crit chance now that Fury gives 25%, btw.

Which reminds me, I really wish Attacker's Insight gave more power and ferocity instead of precision.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Axl.8924 said:

Honestly i'd love if raid bosses generated boons and had some call for boonrippers then we could make all sorts of classes good at boon rip available and it would also help SPB

I do like some of your suggestions truth be told.

There are already encounters that have this and it doesn't help anything because there are already meta/strong builds that excel at boonstrip, so it doesn't help the weaker ones that *can* boonstrip.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jzaku.9765 said:

There are already encounters that have this and it doesn't help anything because there are already meta/strong builds that excel at boonstrip, so it doesn't help the weaker ones that *can* boonstrip.

And even with the current buffs such as being able to ez cap 20 on everyone plus protecton plus other stuff its not enough to be taken? 

5 hours ago, erapago.4387 said:

Which reminds me, I really wish Attacker's Insight gave more power and ferocity instead of precision.

When you reach cap you mean 100% crit chance?

I always thought spellbreaker could be a really good supporter with some tweaks. I don't really know how it can be made though. What I personally would is having featherfoot grace to share superspeed or quickness and imminent threat to increase radius or absorb some portion of the damage dealt to allies with proper cd adjustment. Maybe then I may consider gearing for highest hp and spamming natural healing.

12 hours ago, erapago.4387 said:

yes I guess I will change the wvw infusion to power infusion and maybe the sigil of accu