Where is vendor for Proof of Legend?

10 minutes ago, Luclinraider.2317 said:

You must not have very many armor skins then lol.

There is some great looking armor and weapons in the game...these are like the bottom 20%.

Nonsense, the new armor looks amazing.  But we get it, you don’t like it, no need to cry for hours. 

Edited by yoni.7015
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

13 minutes ago, Luclinraider.2317 said:

You must not have very many armor skins then lol.

There is some great looking armor and weapons in the game...these are like the bottom 20%.

Ive got most skins unlocked, but point of clarification-I was referring to past anniversary/birthday rewards. These new skins are superior to prior year birthday/anniversary rewards (to me). If compared to total game? The weapons are top ten percent to me (multiple of my characters will be switching to these weapons) while the armor is harder to judge for me, perhaps somewhere in the top 40%.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ashen.2907 said:

Ive got most skins unlocked, but point of clarification-I was referring to past anniversary/birthday rewards. These new skins are superior to prior year birthday/anniversary rewards (to me). If compared to total game? The weapons are top ten percent to me (multiple of my characters will be switching to these weapons) while the armor is harder to judge for me, perhaps somewhere in the top 40%.

These skins are better than a unique effect neck or endless food for all?

Cmon...not even close.

• Confused 4

24 minutes ago, Luclinraider.2317 said:

These skins are better than a unique effect neck or endless food for all?

Cmon...not even close.

Better than food that I use only if I am out of better options? Yes.

Better than (I assume you are referring to the birthday infusion?) an infusion that sits in my bank unused and likely to never be used? Yes.

C'mon, food that reduces my characters' performance and an infusion that adds to an already oversaturated, visual noise, in game experience by detracting from my carefully chosen character aesthetics with fireworks and corporate logo?  Of course these skins are better.

Edited by Ashen.2907
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2022 at 12:52 PM, Redfeather.6401 said:

Noooo, it is just for changing looks? I will ignore it if that's all it is.

Why dont you just quit the game? If you are unhappy with anything they put into the game why play it? Do you just like to complain? Just quit. Seriously. Just stop logging in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/2/2022 at 8:50 PM, AlCapwnd.7834 said:

Why dont you just quit the game? If you are unhappy with anything they put into the game why play it? Do you just like to complain? Just quit. Seriously. Just stop logging in.

Great stance...

Instead of holding Anet to the same regard as other MMO's, if you don't like their sub par content, just quit for an MMO that has better.

Which most have done....which is why we are showing as not even in the top 10 for raw numbers of site visits in current western MMO's.

But just quit if you don't like it...then when another 10,000 take your advice they can look at the already hanging on by a thread numbers that are now running in the red because more quit.

Then we can halt any further production and put GW2 on maintenance mode....and in a year or two just shut the servers down because NC is known for cutting MMO's that don't produce a profit.

So instead of listening to the real fans of the game who want it to have a future, more expansions and maybe even a GW3 one day by improving what they are doing wrong....we should listen to the casuals who don't care about the future of the game at all.

I think not.....

Edited by Luclinraider.2317
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5

3 hours ago, Luclinraider.2317 said:

Great stance...

Instead of holding Anet to the same regard as other MMO's, if you don't like their sub par content, just quit for an MMO that has better.

Which most have done....which is why we are showing as not even in the top 10 for raw numbers of site visits in current western MMO's.

But just quit if you don't like it...then when another 10,000 take your advice they can look at the already hanging on by a thread numbers that are now running in the red because more quit.

Then we can halt any further production and put GW2 on maintenance mode....and in a year or two just shut the servers down because NC is known for cutting MMO's that don't produce a profit.

So instead of listening to the real fans of the game who want it to have a future, more expansions and maybe even a GW3 one day by improving what they are doing wrong....we should listen to the casuals who don't care about the future of the game at all.

I think not.....

Defiantly not a casual. I just hate the negativity on these forums. Here is a thought. YOU make a MMO that is everything YOU want it to be.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlCapwnd.7834 said:

Defiantly not a casual. I just hate the negativity on these forums. Here is a thought. YOU make a MMO that is everything YOU want it to be.

Don't need to...that's what money is for.

And that's why people talk with their money and we have sub based MMO's with 2.8 Million unique logins a day like FF14 while GW2 struggles to break 50k with a free model.

One is doing it right, the other isn't...it's as simple as that....

• Confused 4

6 minutes ago, Luclinraider.2317 said:

Don't need to...that's what money is for.

And that's why people talk with their money and we have sub based MMO's with 2.8 Million unique logins a day like FF14 while GW2 struggles to break 50k with a free model.

One is doing it right, the other isn't...it's as simple as that....

Sp play FF14 dude. Its clear you come here just to hate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Possibly - if you're into heavy armor. If you prefer medium/light armor look however, you have a problem.

There is an easy solution. I don’t use the armor on my light or medium armor classes. I use it on my guardians and it looks fantastic on them. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1