Where is vendor for Proof of Legend?

It's in....

You get for pretty much everything...killing a simple level 10 world boss gives you one....

So they are basically nothing lol.

The meh weapon skins seems to be our big 10 year reward....too bad they aren't even up to par with the black lion ticket skins.

Pretty sad that the year 8 and 9 are just superior in every way to 10 lol.

• Like 3
  • Confused 4

2 minutes ago, Luclinraider.2317 said:

It's in....

You get for pretty much everything...killing a simple level 10 world boss gives you one....

The meh weapon skins seems to be our big 10 year reward....too bad they aren't even up to par with the black lion ticket skins.

You didn't double click it, did you? Could it even be used or opened? It's to be traded to a vendor who isn't in the game yet. 

Edited by Darkobra.6439

Just now, Darkobra.6439 said:

You didn't double click it, did you? 

Ya....it takes 3 of them to get 1 of the new armor pieces.....

You get the others needed by doing things like killing the bosses we have all killed thousands of times already.....

So...an armor skin that is nowhere near as good as the existing outfits by doing the same stuff we've been doing for 10 years.....

Great job Anet.... lol

• Like 2
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Darkobra.6439 said:

You didn't double click it, did you? Could it even be used or opened? It's to be traded to a vendor who isn't in the game yet. 

It's in the game....go to any of the WP it shows you in the major cities when you double click it, they have a big gift box over their head....

Seems like you're the one in the dark here lol 😛

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Luclinraider.2317 said:

Ya....it takes 3 of them to get 1 of the new armor pieces.....

You get the others needed by doing things like killing the bosses we have all killed thousands of times already.....

So...an armor skin that is nowhere near as good as the existing outfits by doing the same stuff we've been doing for 10 years.....

Great job Anet.... lol

Noooo, it is just for changing looks? I will ignore it if that's all it is.

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, Redfeather.6401 said:

Noooo, it is just for changing looks? I will ignore it if that's all it is.

2 minutes ago, Luclinraider.2317 said:

Yes...it's just a skin.

Which is completely reasonable, not sure what you've expected here.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 3

4 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Which is completely reasonable, not sure what you've expected here.

At least skins that are as good as what's in game already.

The armor looks like a worse mag set. And the weapons have no effects, no swing, no projectile, no satic...

Everything is just meh compared to what's already in game.

Would have been nice to have something cool for 10 year.

• Like 2
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Luclinraider.2317 said:

At least skins that are as good as what's in game already.

The armor looks like a worse mag set. And the weapons have no effects, no swing, no projectile, no satic...

Everything is just meh compared to what's already in game.

Would have been nice to have something cool for 10 year.

Ok, but this seems to be completely subjective. The quality of armor seems to be good and I like how it looks. You might dislike how it looks, but then again... almost every skin will be liked and disliked by some players. Oh well.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Ok, but this seems to be completely subjective. The quality of armor seems to be good and I like how it looks. You might dislike how it looks, but then again... almost every skin will be liked and disliked by some players. Oh well.

Yes of course some people like it and some dislike it.

The point is, really detailed skins like most legend skins are always cool looking, even some like the joke ones (quip) some people may not like but they are still unique and cool in that sense.

These skins just look like any other regular old skin.

• Like 1
  • Confused 6

6 minutes ago, Luclinraider.2317 said:

Yes of course some people like it and some dislike it.

The point is, really detailed skins like most legend skins are always cool looking, even some like the joke ones (quip) some people may not like but they are still unique and cool in that sense.

These skins just look like any other regular old skin.

You're comparing pretty easly aquired skins to legendary items. I think I'll just stop here. 😉

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

You're comparing a pretty easly aquired skins to legendary items. I think I'll just stop here. 😉

Lol! Im not saying they should be legend quality. But something cool would have been nice for 10 year is all.

It really feels like these weapon skins and armor skills will be acquired and never worn. 

I mean...I have yet to see anyone with their 10 year weapons skins on and im sitting here with like 100 people waiting on claw....I looked at mine and went right back to my legend skin lol.

Edited by Luclinraider.2317
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

36 minutes ago, Luclinraider.2317 said:

Lol! Im not saying they should be legend quality.

If that's not what you're saying then stop trying to compare them to legendaries, because that's the only reason I can see in you doing that. 😅 

36 minutes ago, Luclinraider.2317 said:

I mean...I have yet to see anyone with their 10 year weapons skins on and im sitting here with like 100 people waiting on claw....I looked at mine and went right back to my legend skin lol.

"Not saying they should be legend quality", but you still repeatedly try to pit it against legendary visuals, oof.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Luclinraider.2317 said:

Its why a lot of new players aren't really stressed, there's nothing cool or exciting in any of em. It seems mostly for achievement people then anything else. 

But glad people who like em are happy and glad new players aren't missing out on anything worthwhile simultaneously. Win-win. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

So turns out it's a bunch of complete 10 events achievements for different maps you can do to get some skins for a single set you must unlock in order and then when you have excess, you can spend them on some anniversary food/utility/banner consumables.

Trying to bite my tongue a bit here on criticism for the sake of steam release day, but all I can say is... in my view, it did not warrant more than a note in patch notes when it came out.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

20 minutes ago, Labjax.2465 said:

So turns out it's a bunch of complete 10 events achievements for different maps you can do to get some skins for a single set you must unlock in order and then when you have excess, you can spend them on some anniversary food/utility/banner consumables.

Trying to bite my tongue a bit here on criticism for the sake of steam release day, but all I can say is... in my view, it did not warrant more than a note in patch notes when it came out.

Agree'd, but our community just loves to be thrown scraps and thanks Anet for the feast lol.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

3 hours ago, Luclinraider.2317 said:

It's in....

Weird, the new skins are superior to anything from past years (to me).

• Like 3
  • Confused 2