Oh god is this the BL chest for anniversary?

I buy gems and convert gold to get gems for when keys go on sale. And then use 25 keys each time a new type of box comes out. Not trying to get anything specific, just take what I get and am happy if I get something nice.

Oh, also did key farming at one point, but mostly to get the weapons related to the three groups you can join. I think I still have HMS GetKey Liii hanging around if I need to remember where to start again. I would go through the story until I got 2 keys and did 2 map completions for the slight chance of 1 to 2 more. 

Edited by KerryTT.4792
add additional information
  • Like 1

I've got almost 60 keys in my bank because I never buy them so I save the free ones for when there's something I want and recently there's been very little I wanted. I got the winged reverie skiff (and got it surprisingly quickly, so it didn't use up many keys) and I can't remember the last time before then, possibly Wintersday?

I imagine it's more annoying if you routinely buy keys though, I'm happy to save them because there's been times when I wanted something and had bad luck (or average luck) so I didn't have enough keys to get it. But I think in that situation I'd just skip buying keys until the next chest came along.